Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
short trip to the river
Posted by: fongu
Date: July 13, 2017 12:18PM
Made a short trip to the river and found this cross and 1.41 in clad. Hope to get back again next week. HH. Photos before and after mediocre cleaning attempt. 92.5 sterling silver .

Re: short trip to the river
Posted by: jim tn
Date: July 13, 2017 01:11PM
Nice snag on the Cross and chain. Like finding those myself. Water is the place to be right now. Good hunting! HH jim tn

Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: July 13, 2017 10:10PM
Very nice find....that cross! It looks like it has a couple of years on it.

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: July 14, 2017 04:24PM
Very nice hunt! I need to hunt more in the water however I don't like to go in too deep as I hunt alone.

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Date: July 18, 2017 11:53AM
I prefer the water when it's hot and it's easier to scoop up my finds than to get up and down on the ground. I like to get neck deep, but also am concerned about being alone in the water in case of health reasons. The power company lowers the river this year and I hope to maximize my time at the river in the older areas that haven't been touched since the late 1960's when they raised the river 18 feet. Sure was nice to get out and relieve some stress and snag a small jewelry item as well. GL & HH.

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: July 18, 2017 04:37PM
I wish you the best and hope they lower the level so you can hit those older areas. Be safe - Jim

fongu
I prefer the water when it's hot and it's easier to scoop up my finds than to get up and down on the ground. I like to get neck deep, but also am concerned about being alone in the water in case of health reasons. The power company lowers the river this year and I hope to maximize my time at the river in the older areas that haven't been touched since the late 1960's when they raised the river 18 feet. Sure was nice to get out and relieve some stress and snag a small jewelry item as well. GL & HH.

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Date: July 28, 2017 11:03AM
Thanks.

:canadaflag:Re: short trip to the river
Posted by: Leslie(nova scotia)
Date: August 19, 2017 09:59AM
great clean up me bouy and now you are in good favour at the "Big Guys" house. Nice rescues!

Re: :canadaflag:Re: short trip to the river
Date: August 21, 2017 10:06AM
Thanks, Leslie.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login