Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: AT MAx antisipation
Posted by: BarryL
Date: August 26, 2017 11:50AM
cintitomcat
I haven't kept up with this. I THOUGHT THIS DETECTOR HAS BEEN OUT. Still wish Minelab would update the E-trac. Now that would be a BIG hit.

Nope not out yet some said Mid August well Like others have stated sometimes good things come to he who waits , I have decided to wait til after Labor day if not released I guess I will just move on and go with my Backup plan on the Deus

Minelab has a new machine coming out Mid September from what I understand

Posted by: OCC Hunter
Date: August 27, 2017 01:20PM
Hmm. Reliable source??

Posted by: 6000proxl
Date: August 27, 2017 07:14PM
Not shipping in August boys! Now Garrettt is saying they hope to ship after Labor day in September lol lol

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: August 27, 2017 08:47PM
No problem. I will wait patiently until it arrives. Becoming upset or throwing a hissy fit tantrum will not fix the issue. It is what it is :goodnight:

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Posted by: Dancer
Date: August 28, 2017 04:39AM
Well something must not be going too smooth with Max'improvements. When the Pro first came out, the first ones shipped were called back, or most of them. That had to be a major expense. Pretty sure this has happened on models from other companies.
A company isn't going to sit on a product that's ready to go, unless there's a good reason. So when they unleash the Max, it should be in tip-top shape. Hopefully.

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: August 28, 2017 06:04AM
Exactly :detecting:

Dancer
Well something must not be going too smooth with Max'improvements. When the Pro first came out, the first ones shipped were called back, or most of them. That had to be a major expense. Pretty sure this has happened on models from other companies.
A company isn't going to sit on a product that's ready to go, unless there's a good reason. So when they unleash the Max, it should be in tip-top shape. Hopefully.

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Posted by: BarryL
Date: August 28, 2017 05:02PM
OCC Hunter
Hmm. Reliable source??

ID say he was pretty reliable if now they say after the Labor day instead of the report of Mid August ,not a big deal for me I can wait ! Just posting what I was told from a dealer don't shoot the Messenger wasn't trying to stir the pot just was looking for Garrett to maybe keep Us Updated a little better

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login