Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
I Got Flour Gold Today By "UN-GROUND BALANCING" My AT MAX:smoke:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: August 23, 2017 10:59PM
That's right! By un-groundbalancing the MAX. We ground balance our detectors to get them to run smooth and quiet. I set up the MAX to run very unstable........especially to iron. Usually my AT Pro balances in the 80-90 reading. To pick up the iron in the bedrock, I manually set the GB to 20. What a chatterbox...... unless I raised the coil above me, where it ran quiet.

You see, gold is one of the heaviest elements in rivers & creeks, and always settles in crevices, where the water turbulence wont move it, unless it is spring runoff. Black sands both magnetic and non-magnetic also are heavy, and tend to accumulate in the same areas where gold hides. So........find the concentration of iron in the bedrock, and you should be able to find the gold. I did today. :)

https://youtu.be/u3bKC0nYF_k

Re: I Got Flour Gold Today By "UN-GROUND BALANCING" My AT MAX:smoke:
Posted by: Dang
Date: August 23, 2017 11:11PM
That's pretty cool.

Date: August 23, 2017 11:30PM
I like gold. :)

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: August 24, 2017 05:39AM
Very, very nice! Great tip too!

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Posted by: fongu
Date: August 24, 2017 11:18AM
Nice find on the gold, but buddy says don't be slow with the peanuts or I'll bite you.....does the concentric coil work better with this method than the dd coil?

Date: August 25, 2017 09:43AM
I don't think that the concentric coil would have any advantage over the DD coil for untuning the coil.

Date: August 25, 2017 09:43AM
Thanks! :)

Posted by: Turak
Date: August 29, 2017 12:54AM
So how much did you end up with in those two vials from the video?

Seems like it may be a bit more profitable then plain old metal/coin detecting...

Although you seem to be pretty good at finding the rings.

I have only found 2 rings in about 5 years and they were both cheap costume jewelry.

Date: August 31, 2017 07:42PM
Those 2 vials in the video are my total collection of flour gold that I have accumulated over the past 23 years. There is slightly over 1.5 ounces in those by weight. I just keep adding flour gold to those vials as I get it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login