Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
New AT Max to be released labor day
Posted by: CoinHunter2
Date: August 30, 2017 02:05PM
Is the New Garrett AT Max to be released labor day, any better than the earlier Garrett AT Max? I have the Garrett AT Pro and it would go just about as deep as the earlier Garrett AT Max. I am hoping to see a lot better depth with the new one.

Re: New AT Max to be released labor day
Posted by: qkslvr
Date: September 06, 2017 03:08PM
There is no earlier AT Max except prototype units. Is that what you are referring to?

Posted by: woody
Date: September 06, 2017 08:48PM
Gee, the Max was released on a holiday?

Posted by: Waterdog
Date: September 06, 2017 11:57PM
I called today 9-6-17 and they told me that there is No release date as of today.

Re: New AT Max are being released as per Garrett
Posted by: Waterdog
Date: September 08, 2017 09:23AM
I just got a call from Garrett and they are sending the AT Max out

Re: New AT Max are being released as per Garrett
Posted by: qkslvr
Date: September 08, 2017 02:13PM
They are trickling them out to dealers a a few at a time. They are in full production mode and shipping out every day, but the worldwide roll-out will take some time to fill all orders.

Wayne

Posted by: cintitomcat
Date: September 13, 2017 10:06AM
This new detector was announced months ago, was there a problem with these that we didn't hear about? Why tell everyone about a detector when its nowhere near being released.

Posted by: dan b
Date: September 13, 2017 11:12AM
They added volume control. That's what delayed the production. Seems like it was worth it to me.

Current detectors:
:garrett: ATPro
Previously owned: :tesoro:, :garrett:, :fisher: , :teknetics:, :minelab:, and :whites:

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: September 13, 2017 07:22PM
That was my request after running the AT Pro for several years. I guess plenty of us asked (including myself) for a volume control and Garrett responded. I agree with you Dan, its definitely going to be worth it. :cheers:

dan b
They added volume control. That's what delayed the production. Seems like it was worth it to me.

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login