Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
At Max Sounds
Posted by: Waterdog
Date: September 21, 2017 10:59PM
I like the way the At Max sounded on coins/jewelry, When you hit a deep quarter or dime it had a nice sound to it. It seems that the Max should have better sounds on the dime/quarter reading. It just seems as though you are missing something here when you go over a deep dime or quarter.

Re: At Max Sounds
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: September 21, 2017 11:36PM
I noticed that the deep ones are a little quieter then on the PRO. The modulated audio is working like it should. You have to keep a good volume setting to hear the deep targets. Headphones are a must!

Re: At Max Sounds
Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: September 23, 2017 07:57AM
I concur. I understand exactly what you are getting at. I like how the AT Pro hits on a deep coin too. With the Pro it seemed if there was more "clarity" and "sharpness" to the non-ferrous target than the Max.

Waterdog
I like the way the At Max sounded on coins/jewelry, When you hit a deep quarter or dime it had a nice sound to it. It seems that the Max should have better sounds on the dime/quarter reading. It just seems as though you are missing something here when you go over a deep dime or quarter.

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login