Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
Wireless headphone disconected 3 times
Posted by: Waterdog
Date: September 22, 2017 12:51PM
I was out metal detecting with a friend this morning and the wireless headphones disconnected 3 times while I was hunting. So I called Garrett and they told me that I had to make sure while wearing the wireless headphones that the button on the headset had to be on the side that my metal detector was on. So I turned the headset around and problem solved.
I did not think I had such a Big head it would block the signal. Lol :lol:

Re: Wireless headphone disconected 3 times
Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: September 23, 2017 08:20AM
Thanks for posting. Now it all makes sense....

Being left-handed I naturally position my headphones so the button is on my left side. I mainly scan the detector with my left hand too. However, sometimes I like to switch off and scan with my right hand for a period of time. Your statement waterdog made it all "click" for me. When I changed over to my right hand the other day, I noticed a slight disconnect / reconnect going on. I just dismissed it. Thinking back when I scanned out away from my right side that is when the disconnect would take place. Once I was scanning back towards my body on the right side it would reconnect.

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login