Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
slow grid finds first gold of the year
Posted by: fongu
Date: September 25, 2017 03:20PM
I was blessed to be able to hit the river last Wednesday and I always want to rush since I don't have much time. Forced myself to do a slow grid and found these items. The 10K cross is BJM or Boston Jewelry Manufacturing, four bladed knife with 1 broken blade and first serviceable knife I've ever found. 2- 4 oz fishing weights and two pieces of lead, bullets and clad. Found plenty of bottle caps, pull tabs and other junk but didn't feel like wasting time posting those as we all find them. Didn't weigh the cross but it won't weigh much. Stainless steel ring had no markings at all, but sounded like gold when I first found it. The little band of metal has some markings on it, but didn't have time to see what they were.

Re: slow grid finds first gold of the year
Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: September 25, 2017 04:12PM
Nice finds. The knife is pristine condition compared to anyone I ever found. The ones I find are usually "welded" shut with rust. Beautiful gold cross.

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Date: September 26, 2017 02:48PM
thanks. first knife I ever found that was usable.

Posted by: jim tn
Date: September 26, 2017 04:03PM
Good hits on the gold and knife. Don't find many usable knives. HH jim tn

Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: September 26, 2017 04:53PM
That's a beautiful cross you found! Congratulations. :thumbup:

Date: September 28, 2017 03:59PM
Thanks.

:canadaflag:Re: slow grid finds first gold of the year
Posted by: Leslie(nova scotia)
Date: November 12, 2017 07:48AM
Nice finds you. Catching up on all the older posts that I have missed. man the bouys have found a ton of stuff!

Posted by: Gannon
Date: November 13, 2017 07:51PM
Great finds!

Fisher f70
AT pro pointer
XP Deus
Tesoro Silver umax
Garrett AT Max
18 silvers ytd
4 Rings

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login