Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
More Loot To Boot....Getting Closer To Purchasing My Annual Gold Coin.(Bought With Cheap Clad :rofl:)
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: September 25, 2017 08:55PM
It's been my regular tradition for over 20 years, to buy at least one gold coin each year with my clad.

Re: More Loot To Boot....Getting Closer To Purchasing My Annual Gold Coin.(Bought With Cheap Clad :rofl:)
Posted by: jim tn
Date: September 26, 2017 02:34PM
Keep at it hard. Looking forward to seeing your new gold coin. HH jim tn

Re: More Loot To Boot....Getting Closer To Purchasing My Annual Gold Coin.(Bought With Cheap Clad :rofl:)
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: September 26, 2017 04:52PM
Thanks Jim. That's part of my retirement fund, hope the price of gold keeps going up!

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: September 27, 2017 07:04PM
You sure do find amazing amounts of clad. Great idea investing it into precious metals. :thumbup:

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login