Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Unstable Garrett At Max
Posted by: Buddy_TX
Date: September 29, 2017 03:08PM
:crazy:Also forgot to mention the recovery rate is almost twice as fast as the Pro and you have to really slow you swing speed down when you do it will surprise you what you will find

AT MAX
AT PRO
Detector Pro Wader, 8" and 10"
Detector Pro Pirate Pro
Tesoro Stingray
Fisher 1280x
Whites Amphibian and Surfmaster TR
Tesoro Silver saber
Tesoro Golden Saber II
Garrett S-1, S-2, S-3 TRs
Compass Q.
Silver Turtle
TR Turtle
VLF Turtle
and a few odd balls in the back of the closet

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: September 29, 2017 04:17PM
I noticed this too. Much faster recovery than the Pro.

Buddy_TX
:crazy:Also forgot to mention the recovery rate is almost twice as fast as the Pro and you have to really slow you swing speed down when you do it will surprise you what you will find

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Posted by: Waterdog
Date: September 29, 2017 05:11PM
I went to a park and when an object like a quarter or a dime was buried more than three or four inches I could not ID the target. Air tests was different

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: September 29, 2017 08:10PM
Definitely something wrong with your machine. I buried a silver quarter, silver dime and a silver war nickel (each one was freshly buried at 7") in my highly mineralized soil. I was able to clearly hear and have positive ID even with the iron junk that was present in the hole. ID was jumpy but slowing down my coil speed minimized the "jumpiness" . I would definitely Contact Garrett. Keep us posted.

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login