Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
MAX Sharpshooter
Posted by: woody
Date: September 28, 2017 08:59PM
Talked to a dealer yesterday and he said NEL is developing a new Sharpshooter coil specifically for the Max. The coil designed for the Pro requires a lower sensitivity on the Max to work properly, therefore loosing depth which defeats the purpose of it. Anyone familiar with this? If true, when would the Max Sharpshooter be available?

Re: MAX Sharpshooter
Posted by: basstrackerman
Date: September 29, 2017 07:33AM
I use the thunder coil and do use a slightly lower sensitivity because it picks up everything.. tiny fragments of foil 6-8" deep. So 4-6 bars of sensitivity gets coins 10+" and quiet down the machine.

I retired from ohio department of corrections in 2008. Been a foster parent 20 years. Adopted 2 teen boys in 2013 ;) been swinging a detector since 1978 at age 11.. Ive used many different detectors and brands.. I use what works .. I wont stop til my heart does! Bill

Posted by: Buddy_TX
Date: September 29, 2017 02:47PM
I hope they do, took my max and NEL sharpshooter to Garretts and they said My at Pro sharpshooter was to far off freq to work on the Max and would barely work on my Pro. Called the NEL Dist and its on its way back to NEL, The Dist did not say anything about coils for the MAX being made yet

AT MAX
AT PRO
Detector Pro Wader, 8" and 10"
Detector Pro Pirate Pro
Tesoro Stingray
Fisher 1280x
Whites Amphibian and Surfmaster TR
Tesoro Silver saber
Tesoro Golden Saber II
Garrett S-1, S-2, S-3 TRs
Compass Q.
Silver Turtle
TR Turtle
VLF Turtle
and a few odd balls in the back of the closet

Posted by: woody
Date: September 29, 2017 08:42PM
Thanks for the info. I'll wait and see what happens.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login