Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
Got In A Water Hunt With The MAX......Autumn Colors are just Spectacular! :surprised:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: September 29, 2017 10:04PM

I just love fall! Cooler weather, bugs are gone, crops are off, parks are quiet! Here's what I got to look at all day. Lots of hot rocks where I hunted. They are easy to ID. In true all metal mode, they sound off an audio signal, but don't assign a VDI number....it just stays blank. Below are the finds from today.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2017 10:10PM by John-Edmonton.

Re: Got In A Water Hunt With The MAX......Autumn Colors are just Spectacular! :surprised:
Posted by: Buddy_TX
Date: September 30, 2017 07:15AM
Like the silver dime!

AT MAX
AT PRO
Detector Pro Wader, 8" and 10"
Detector Pro Pirate Pro
Tesoro Stingray
Fisher 1280x
Whites Amphibian and Surfmaster TR
Tesoro Silver saber
Tesoro Golden Saber II
Garrett S-1, S-2, S-3 TRs
Compass Q.
Silver Turtle
TR Turtle
VLF Turtle
and a few odd balls in the back of the closet

Re: Got In A Water Hunt With The MAX......Autumn Colors are just Spectacular! :surprised:
Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: September 30, 2017 02:52PM
Nice hunt! I wish we had two dollar coins here in the US. That has to add up quick! John, you have too much land to detect....don't you need some help? :smile::rofl:

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login