Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
:cam::garrett:AT SERIES CONTEST CURRENTLY TAKING ENTRIES....WIN A FREE SEARCHCOIL:detecting::cam:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: October 02, 2017 09:44PM
Here's how it works. You must post one photo, only one! It might include your best find, or several finds. Contest open only to AT users....ie AT MAX, AT Pro & AT GOLD. Finds must be from September 2017 to October 31 inclusive 2017. The winner gets a free Garrett Searchcoil of their choice, shipped to your residence. This contest is to celebrate the latest Garrett Addition, the "ATMAX " Series.

Adding A New Searchcoil To Your Arsenal, Is Like Adding A New Metal Detector

How Searchcoils Work - http://www.garrett.com/hobbysite/hbby_searchcoil_tech_sheet_en.aspx

To keep it simple, I will be drawing names, so the best find does not take precedence. This is all about having fun, with a whole bunch of great, friendly Garrett Users.

Please Post Your Photo Below This Posting Only.

Here's My Entry Found With The AT MAX.....Good Luck To Everyone.:cool:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: October 02, 2017 09:58PM
Dug this up beginning of September, with my AT MAX, 9" x 12" Concentric Coil. It was buried at about 8". I still haven't opened it????

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2017 10:03PM by John-Edmonton.

Re: :cam::garrett:AT SERIES CONTEST CURRENTLY TAKING ENTRIES....WIN A FREE SEARCHCOIL:detecting::cam:
Posted by: Ozleif
Date: October 03, 2017 12:38AM
Seems my CSI-Pro All Terrain is not included and my new AT-Max is still a week+ away ......... but I shall very much try to participate. :detecting: :ausflag:

photo for contest - 1st silver dime found with my AT Max
Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: October 03, 2017 04:11PM
found on 9-23-2017

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Re: :cam::garrett:AT SERIES CONTEST CURRENTLY TAKING ENTRIES....WIN A FREE SEARCHCOIL:detecting::cam:
Posted by: Buddy_TX
Date: October 04, 2017 08:48AM

Found with my AT PRO Sept 23 in a local lake

AT MAX
AT PRO
Detector Pro Wader, 8" and 10"
Detector Pro Pirate Pro
Tesoro Stingray
Fisher 1280x
Whites Amphibian and Surfmaster TR
Tesoro Silver saber
Tesoro Golden Saber II
Garrett S-1, S-2, S-3 TRs
Compass Q.
Silver Turtle
TR Turtle
VLF Turtle
and a few odd balls in the back of the closet

Re: :cam::garrett:AT SERIES CONTEST CURRENTLY TAKING ENTRIES....WIN A FREE SEARCHCOIL:detecting::cam:N/T
Posted by: Dang
Date: October 05, 2017 11:40AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: FATMAX
Date: October 05, 2017 02:25PM
Found 29 Sept, 2017
First hunt with the MAX

Posted by: cruiserkev
Date: October 05, 2017 05:44PM
Found this 34 Walker with my AT Gold on 10/1/17.

Posted by: Ozleif
Date: October 06, 2017 06:11PM
From WW 2 campsite near an ocean beach.

Posted by: Ecris
Date: October 07, 2017 12:04PM
USN 50 Caliber Shell off Long Island coast - 9-15-2017 - AT Pro

Posted by: pan4au
Date: October 10, 2017 11:58AM
Sept.16,2017. I went with a friend that had put gold hog mats in his dredge and was testing out the new mat. I found this nugget with the AT Pro. after testing, catalyst and specific gravity, I determined it to be Aluminum. was hoping it to be silver...but too light in weight..maybe next time

Tn. TH'er
Minelab E-trac
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher 1266X
Fisher F75 SE
Garrett Master Hunter 7X
Garrett Freedom II Plus
Tesoro Cibola Gound balance modded
Garrett Pro Pointer II
Modded Cen-Tech pinpointer

Posted by: Barry C from mass
Date: October 11, 2017 07:01PM
Heres my entry. It's my first find with the pro testing it out in my yard.

Re: :cam::garrett:AT SERIES CONTEST CURRENTLY TAKING ENTRIES....WIN A FREE SEARCHCOIL:detecting::cam:N/T
Posted by: Bulldog84
Date: October 12, 2017 02:45PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: copperdave
Date: October 13, 2017 07:56PM
This is my entry. It is on property of 1836. It is over 3 visits, one in September and two in October. With my AT Pro 8.5x11, I have been fortunate to have permission to be on historical houses in the city where I work.
1. silver thimble "VAB" initials on it
2. two dimes 1925/1956
3. three indian head 1895,1901,1902
4. one war nickel 1943, first one i ever found
5. Eisenhower token
6. women's 10k gold with sterling silver
7. men's 14k gold with sterling silver
8. 5 uniform buttons, unk year

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2017 08:00PM by copperdave.

Posted by: Coin Rescue Inc
Date: October 15, 2017 05:37PM

Some of the items found to date

Thanks for the Contest

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.