Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: :cam::garrett:AT SERIES CONTEST CURRENTLY TAKING ENTRIES....WIN A FREE SEARCHCOIL:detecting::cam:
Posted by: Parkologist
Date: October 15, 2017 09:21PM
AT Max solid 54. tiny broken band kids .925

Re: :cam::garrett:AT SERIES CONTEST CURRENTLY TAKING ENTRIES....WIN A FREE SEARCHCOIL:detecting::cam:
Posted by: dixiedigger57
Date: October 19, 2017 07:24PM
New AT PRO lover! Two hunts three real nice keepers. 1819 large cent..liberty visible on headband good shape, ..1912 dog tax tag from my work town, 1912 Macon Ga Confederate reunion awarded tokens medals etcc... medal would be commemerative souvineer.depicts famous post war painting of final meeting of Gen Lee and General Stonewall Jackson. Gen Jackson died in battle .

Posted by: photofire
Date: October 20, 2017 04:32AM
This is my first time using the Garrett AT Max. I've got a lot to learn, especially to be able to choose which targets to dig and where exactly to explore.

Posted by: JackalopeZL1
Date: October 23, 2017 10:17PM
Thanks for the chance folks. I went out with the max last week and found a few old goodies. So far liking the machines language:)

Posted by: Drakester
Date: October 24, 2017 03:07PM
This is my entry detector is the A/T pro, And finds found last week at an old church and school house

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2017 03:20PM by Drakester.

Posted by: Scoopy
Date: October 24, 2017 05:38PM
Hello, This was my first hunt with the new Garrett AT Max. When out to the beach more less to test it, the beach I went to gets detected regularly so wasn’t expecting much. Hunted for 2 hours, picked up a few coins at around 6 to 9 inches, got a quarter at 15” I thought that was pretty good. Searching a few feet off of the wet sand in the dry sand I got a good signal so taking my time making sure to get the target and not letting it slip to go deeper, 3 full snoops, It was a dime, it had been there a long time. My snoop is 11 ½” long, I can easily say it was 16 to 18 inches. Very excelled I hunted on down the beach coming to mind about 30 or 40 minutes before I had turned the machine down three bars from max sensitivity, The AT Max has a total of 8 bars and I was hunting on 5 bars !! This made my hunt! I’ve been detecting for over 10 years and had a lot of different detectors , I’m 58, bench 275 weekly but I wanted to get a detector that was light and still gets great depth, the AT Max may be it. I’ve not got it in the water yet, but soon as the tides get right I’ll be there, Very impressed. Garrett has great customer service, let’s face it whatever you hunt with, one day you will have to send it in for a tune-up or repair and if they will take care of you and appreciate your business, that means it all.

Posted by: namron13
Date: October 25, 2017 03:33AM
:yikes: Found both in local park 4 feet apart on October 13, 2017 with my go to At pro :detecting:

White's Spectra 3Vi
AT Gold
AT PRO
Ace 250,
Garrett Pro-Pointer.
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT

Posted by: dan b
Date: October 25, 2017 05:52AM
I found this Morgan large cent on Oct 19th with my ATPro. Although I can't read the date, it was minted between 1816 and 1839. Found in Windsor Ontario Canada,

Current detectors:
:garrett: ATPro
Previously owned: :tesoro:, :garrett:, :fisher: , :teknetics:, :minelab:, and :whites:

Posted by: ewtaylor
Date: October 27, 2017 09:55AM
Cool contest. Found these "junkers" with my AT PRO in the creek Oct, 22, 2017.

wayne

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2017 09:57AM by ewtaylor.

Posted by: agentbud
Date: October 27, 2017 05:38PM
Copper plate etched photograph with lead back. Found with new Garrett AT Max on October 21.

Posted by: Jeff Calzarette
Date: October 28, 2017 09:02PM
This is my entry, I found this 1736 1/2 reale in a field that has been very heavily detected over the years and has a lot of small nails and other small iron. I have been slowly working the field with my AT Pro with the 5 x 8 inch coil and it was able to find this coin, 2 draped bust large cents and a dozen flat buttons. Many other machines missed the items I was able to rescue with my Garret At Pro including my oldest coin to date and my first with a whole in it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2017 09:05PM by Jeff Calzarette.

Re: :cam::garrett:AT SERIES CONTEST CURRENTLY TAKING ENTRIES....WIN A FREE SEARCHCOIL:detecting::cam:N/T
Posted by: Jeff Calzarette
Date: October 28, 2017 09:05PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: Steve(Can)
Date: October 29, 2017 06:21PM
a beautiful WWI badge found in a trashy riverside park with the trusty ole Garret 750

"Some very good people have some very bad ideas."
---Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia

"“Do the right thing, then suffer the consequences.”
---Sheriff David Ward

"Come get your duds in order 'cause we're bound across the water,
Heave away, me jollies, heave away.
Come get your duds in order 'cause we're bound to leave tomorrow,
Heave away, me jolly boys, we're all bound away..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdhdC0Mbqak

AT SERIES CONTEST!!
Posted by: Fisherfinder
Date: October 30, 2017 06:16AM
Well I got out there and did it!
Bought an AT Pro from Ron at WindyCity.
It arrived Friday.
Took it out for the first time to two local parks.
Seems to work pretty good!

Posted by: Turak
Date: October 30, 2017 05:23PM
Here are my best finds for September/October.

These were all found using my AT Pro.

(Sept.) - A Ty Cobb Pin (Silver coated, unfortunately the pin is broken off the back).

(Sept.) - A Jesus/anchor medallion (sterling silver, no chain found with it).

(Sept.) - A 1944 Mercury head dime (only Mercury dime I have ever found, so it was kind of a Big Deal for me).

(Oct.) - A heart/peace pin with little diamonds (probably fake, need to have it checked since I wouldn't know a real diamond from a fake) in it.

(Oct.) - A 1888 Indian Head cent (Found this at what used to be an old train station site in Pontiac, MI).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2017 05:24PM by Turak.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.