Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
N EL Tornado woks fine.
Posted by: Grunter
Date: October 04, 2017 01:14PM
I just tried my Tornado on my Max it is much quieter than the stock coil and is dead on with the VDI's not wandering all over. I also changed batteries from the ones that came with the Max. I don't know if the batteries are at fault for all of the other variables that seemed off before, only time will tell. Anyway I am running the Tornado at zero,0 threshold 6 bars of sensitivity iron discrimination maxed and this is the best performance I've got so far. Maybe a fluke but I'm going to stick with this coil for awhile.

Re: N EL Tornado woks fine.
Posted by: Dancer
Date: October 04, 2017 02:02PM
Grunter
I just tried my Tornado on my Max it is much quieter than the stock coil and is dead on with the VDI's not wandering all over. I also changed batteries from the ones that came with the Max. I don't know if the batteries are at fault for all of the other variables that seemed off before, only time will tell. Anyway I am running the Tornado at zero,0 threshold 6 bars of sensitivity iron discrimination maxed and this is the best performance I've got so far. Maybe a fluke but I'm going to stick with this coil for awhile.

Grunter you think your stock coil is defective ?

Date: October 04, 2017 04:46PM
The one that came with it was very erratic and I sent it back,they sent another one not much difference. At this time I'm suspecting that I didn't take the time to GB it or the batteries were bad.

Posted by: Russ88
Date: October 06, 2017 02:00AM
Glad you got much better results....Are you finding that you may be gaining an inch deeper with that coil?....Any other advantages you see using that coil?

Thanks

Russ88

Date: October 06, 2017 10:13AM
Without taking an exact measurement, I quesstimating an additional 1 1/2 or 2"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login