Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
"What poor fool lost this?...."
Posted by: Dang
Date: October 31, 2017 10:47PM
Is what i thought at first when i dug this up. but I quickly relized it was just a souvenir from a pirates thing they have here at this park every year!
A first for me...arrrr

Re: "What poor fool lost this?...."
Posted by: Dancer
Date: November 01, 2017 04:42AM
Had buddy find one like that on the beach. Wouldn't get it checked. Finally did, Junk.

Posted by: dixiedigger57
Date: November 01, 2017 09:40AM
yep, dug a silver one myself. was hoping it was a lost necklace piece, and it was actually, costume JUNK. BUT had fun with it, a friend planted it for a newbie friend to find on the beach. . the only real reale I have ever found was a mel fisher atocha 1/8 reale on a mounted display framed and story about the wrecks /storm doomed fleet of 1715. had letter signed of authenticity on back . had it checked. real reale no fake. paid.. $3 for it lol. had a little water damage on matte but hey... its 'REALE" :clapping:

Nitro? Chest Pain?:smoke:N/T
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: November 01, 2017 11:02PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: DJW
Date: November 14, 2017 10:15PM
The local boaters have a Pirate Weekend on the Dam here every year. This past summer they buried a treasure and gave all those in the group hints on where it was... They will never find it! I did; it was a handmade small wooden box buried in the sand as the edge of the main beach... About 10 inches down... It contained 25 one dollar coins (unfortunately all new).. Made my day....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login