Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
MAX headphones---
Posted by: woody
Date: November 01, 2017 09:04PM
Probably missed this in the manual but how can I tell when the phones are fully charged? Thanks!

Re: MAX headphones---
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: November 01, 2017 10:59PM
They work with a steady red light........if the battery is low, the red light will begin flashing and leave you with about 3 hours left of usage.

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: November 02, 2017 06:51AM
woody
Probably missed this in the manual but how can I tell when the phones are fully charged? Thanks!

Full charge is indicated by the light being off.

(However while charging, it will display a solid red light)

Battery life: up to 30 hours operation. Recharge in 5 hours.

I took a picture from the manual with detailed instructions. Click the link below:

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?79,2396264,2396516#msg-2396516

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Posted by: woody
Date: November 02, 2017 05:05PM
Thanks guys. Maybe the instructions are in the box. Oh yes I found an 1842 Seated Liberty dime in really nice condition yesterday. Dug it out of trash and probably hit this spot 15-30 times previously.

Posted by: wyohunter99
Date: November 02, 2017 06:31PM
woody
Thanks guys. Maybe the instructions are in the box. Oh yes I found an 1842 Seated Liberty dime in really nice condition yesterday. Dug it out of trash and probably hit this spot 15-30 times previously.

Congrats on the seated!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login