Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
AND THE WINNER IS :clapping: --------------------------------------------->>>
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: November 01, 2017 10:47PM
As all my contests I have where I have given away things, it's just a draw from names put in a hat, so that way everyone has a chance to win, regardless of what the entry was. Thanks to all who entered. There so many great finds! Lots of international ones too:thumbup:

Please Email me your Name, address phone number and choice of coil, and I will forward that to Garrett! This Email john_edmonton@hotmail.com

So, the winner is:
"FATMAX"

Found 29 Sept, 2017, First hunt with the MAX

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2017 11:12PM by John-Edmonton.

Re: AND THE WINNER IS :clapping: --------------------------------------------->>>
Posted by: Ozleif
Date: November 02, 2017 01:53AM
Thank you for running the contest/draw........... and Congrats to "FatMax" :clapping:

:cheers:

Re: AND THE WINNER IS :clapping: --------------------------------------------->>>
Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: November 02, 2017 06:06AM
Congratulations FATMAX!!! Thanks John for running the contest! It was fun to see all the great finds :detecting:

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Posted by: dixiedigger57
Date: November 02, 2017 08:57AM
enjoy! congrats and thanks to John for the chance. :detecting:

Posted by: Fisherfinder
Date: November 02, 2017 09:03AM
Congrats to "FatMax" .........

Great contest, I bought an AT Pro so I could jump in.

Thanks John!

:canadaflag:Re: AND THE WINNER IS :clapping: --------------------------------------------->>>N/T
Posted by: Leslie(nova scotia)
Date: November 12, 2017 07:46AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login