Findmall.com

Fisher Gold Bug/Teknetics G2 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
First impressions G2 with the 5X10 coil
Posted by: Ray(Ca)
Date: January 31, 2012 09:45PM
Picked up a 5X10 coil for my G2 last week from Larry at NWI detectors. Took it out a couple of times and made some great finds with it. It looks just like the old Fisher elliptical coil for the 1200 series. Probably the same mold. The depth on high conductors is about an inch less than the 11 incher but other than that the performance is pretty much same. It's a hot coil and I have no plans on removing it any time soon. Great depth,separation and it gets around weeds and plants with ease. It's a winning combo on the G2. If your looking for a good all around coil for your G2 or GB then this coil may be your ticket.

Ray(Ca)

Hunting for deep "Silver" is my passion.

Re: First impressions G2 with the 5X10 coil
Posted by: Ken in Georgia
Date: January 31, 2012 09:55PM
More than agree with you.

HH
Ken in Georgia

Detectors own DFX, Tejon, X-3, Cibola, Vaquero, Cortez, CZ-5, 1265x, 1266x, Siver Sabre II. ID Excel, Amigo, Golden, DeLeón, G2 (the best iron eater in the world) 5 inch coil , 11inch coil. E Trac.

Posted by: Big Boys Hobbies
Date: February 01, 2012 07:32AM
Good report Ray!

Bart Davis
Bart@BigBoysHobbies.net
Findmall Sponsor BigBoysHobbies.net
Email, call or text for best deals. 405-206-9010
Minelab USA Partner of the year award 2012. Minelab customer service award 2012.
Authorized Minelab Metal Detectors Fisher Metal Detectors Teknetics Metal Detectors Garrett Metal Detectors XP Deus Dealer.

Posted by: rockpup1
Date: February 01, 2012 01:59PM
How does it do on small gold compared to the 11" coil??

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login