Findmall.com

Fisher Gold Bug/Teknetics G2 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
A doctors house, and church meeting place WOW
Posted by: Ken in Georgia
Date: February 09, 2012 07:58PM
I have never been in a place where the finds were so good. I see them on other post, but me never. Well, I hit this spot and re-hit it today and I found 1 IH, 40 Wheat's, and some more silver and gold now. I counted holes today dug about 90. But here it is. I will have to see what else comes up in the morning, The land owner and I are becoming good friends. I wish all days where like the last few !!!

HH
Ken in Georgia

Detectors own DFX, Tejon, X-3, Cibola, Vaquero, Cortez, CZ-5, 1265x, 1266x, Siver Sabre II. ID Excel, Amigo, Golden, DeLe

looking good, keep us posted....HHN/T
Posted by: John(Tx)
Date: February 09, 2012 08:31PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: looking good, keep us posted....HH
Posted by: cedarswamp
Date: February 09, 2012 08:41PM
Good hunting nice finds,,,,,,,,,,,CEDAR

Re: A doctors house, and church meeting place WOW
Posted by: kai_gold
Date: February 09, 2012 09:37PM
That is amazing! Keep the finds coming. That has got to be a thrill searching someplace like that.

NICE ! You keep finding that gold and silver, and the E-Trac with 5 inch coil will be yours soon !
Posted by: therover
Date: February 09, 2012 09:38PM
Then again, why would you need an E-Trac ! HA !

Posted by: Ray(Ca)
Date: February 10, 2012 12:46AM
Hi Ken

Excellent spot you have there! Just be sure to enjoy it as much as you can. Places like these are far and few in between these days!

HH,
Ray

Hunting for deep "Silver" is my passion.

Posted by: sgoss66
Date: February 10, 2012 03:43AM
Just......INCREDIBLE, Ken. WOW!

That is absolutely astounding, what you are finding...for instance, that's THREE Walkers in two days?

:surprised: :surprised: :surprised:

Steve

Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Fisher Gold Bug Pro (DP)
Garrett ProPointer
Lesche 38D "King of Spades"

Norman, OK

Date: February 10, 2012 05:32AM
Yes the owner of the land told me the Doctor would let the women have the babies there at the house, when problems would come up. He showed me the where the new father's would be waiting to hear the news about the birth, this helped me find the 3 walkers. The rest was where his wife allowed the church to come in and have tent meetings at. Its a place of what dreams are made of, note the is the second house here, on the land. And the first house had burnt down in 1923. So, Steve I am with you, a once and life time hunt. I am spoiled now. :yikes: I would like all days to be like that hunting.

HH
Ken in Georgia

Detectors own DFX, Tejon, X-3, Cibola, Vaquero, Cortez, CZ-5, 1265x, 1266x, Siver Sabre II. ID Excel, Amigo, Golden, DeLe

Posted by: Rick, N. MI
Date: February 10, 2012 09:12AM
What a great spot. The Canadian 5c (or is it a dime) they call it a fish scale. The halves are great.

Rick N. MI

Date: February 10, 2012 09:33AM
It's a 10 cent piece it's a 1910. Never seen one until now. Thanks to all !!!

HH
Ken in Georgia

Posted by: jim tn
Date: February 10, 2012 12:15PM
That is some great hunting, Ken and some really great finds. That is the kind of spot we all dream about. Glad you found it and are sharing it with us. Well, kind of.:drool: HH jim tn

Careful there Ken, you are getting real close to YOU SUCK territory! :rofl:WOW
Posted by: mudpuppy
Date: February 10, 2012 03:27PM
Awesome! I like how you found where the fathers stood around waiting, pacing back and forth, smoking, drinking, and probably were flipping Heads or Tails to see if it would be a girl or boy!
Mud

Detecting is the study of Humans interaction with topography, the untrustworthyness of pockets, and metals desire to return to the earth from whence it came.

Re: Careful there Ken, you are getting real close to YOU SUCK territory! :rofl:WOW
Date: February 10, 2012 04:24PM
mudpuppy
Awesome! I like how you found where the fathers stood around waiting, pacing back and forth, smoking, drinking, and probably were flipping Heads or Tails to see if it would be a girl or boy!
Mud

I felt bad already that none of my pals where with me and I will post a picture of the house later. But the treasure is all mine !!!! Pirate I'am, Show me the booty (Ladies too) :rofl:

That green stone in the picture better NOT be an Emerald!:rofl:N/T
Posted by: mudpuppy
Date: February 10, 2012 05:42PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Detecting is the study of Humans interaction with topography, the untrustworthyness of pockets, and metals desire to return to the earth from whence it came.

Re: Careful there Ken, you are getting real close to YOU SUCK territory! :rofl:WOW
Posted by: pan4au
Date: February 10, 2012 05:57PM
mudpuppy
Mud
I was thinking the same thing. lol

Tn. TH'er
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher 1266X
Fisher F75 SE
Garrett Freedom II Plus
Garrett Pro Pointer
Modded Cen-Tech pinpointer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login