Findmall.com

Fisher Gold Bug/Teknetics G2 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Teknetics G2+
Posted by: chickamauga
Date: April 14, 2015 08:17PM
I emailed Teknetics today to see if they were offering an upgrade for my existing G2. They said one was not available and that I would have to purchase the G2+ if I wanted one with the new features.

Posted by: scdigger
Date: April 16, 2015 02:19PM
Hey guys...I just uploaded a video of the unboxing of the Teknetics G2+ LTD...however, rules here don't allow me to post a link to the video...

If you happen to be on Youtube and search for Saving History, you can probably find it though. It looks like it going to be a great relic hunter.

Greg

==================================
SAVING HISTORY ONLINE VIDEO SERIES
http://www.youtube.com/scdigger
==================================

Posted by: horikindaguy
Date: April 16, 2015 06:10PM
scdigger
Hey guys...I just uploaded a video of the unboxing of the Teknetics G2+ LTD...however, rules here don't allow me to post a link to the video...

If you happen to be on Youtube and search for Saving History, you can probably find it though. It looks like it going to be a great relic hunter.

Greg

nice video, appreciated.....the G2+ flyer shows the poles being 'camo' painted also but yours are black? I prefer the black ones so hope this is how they will ship.

I'll move the armrest from my G2 and use my white 5x10 and the only camo left will be the housing! works for me....

Posted by: Low-Boy/LCPM
Date: April 19, 2015 08:16PM
looks like it might be a good machine

LowBoy {RACER /DEUS}

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCvc8PTSRYKKi4hdGpSonlA

Posted by: TellYaWhut
Date: April 25, 2015 07:05PM
El
I don't understand. Everything that we hear and seen written implies the G2+ is the same as the F19 but with different egomaniacs. So I'm wondering what is there to test? Is it or is it not the same?

The G2+ has the adjustable ferrous audio which the f19 doesn't have. It appears that the G2+ is a combination of the G2, F19, and Eurotek Pro.

Posted by: digsgti
Date: April 26, 2015 10:02AM
F19 does have iron audio.

Posted by: TellYaWhut
Date: April 27, 2015 07:07PM
digsgti
F19 does have iron audio.

Your correct.....the Eurotek, F19, and g2+ all three have the same type of iron volume adjustment. I don't know too many people that use the 11" spider coil on the f19....maybe that's where the tests come in.

Posted by: goldfinder2pro
Date: June 12, 2015 03:05PM
ldweber51
Yes, and I have the Fisher, Gold Bug Pro, who just released the F19. What I don't understand is why didn't Fisher & Teknetics make the unit waterproof?
the gold bug pro would be very easy to house in a lock and lock food container .$20 should waterproof it . i,m planning to convert mine.

Posted by: lytle78
Date: June 12, 2015 05:57PM
The G2+ camo version rods are black, not camo.

Rick Kempf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login