Findmall.com

Fisher Gold Bug/Teknetics G2 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
G2+
Posted by: triplehooked
Date: August 21, 2015 06:23PM
Hey all,

I'm looking for any G2+ field reviews. I'm considering picking one up for this fall's field hunt. From what I've seen on YouTube it looks like a nice iron sifting detector with some great features. I especially like the adjustable iron audio and the red backlight. Any and all opinions appreciated! Depth, separation, tone break settings, coil suggestions, pricing?

Thanks

Trx, Milspec, King of Spades, Lesche.

I have triplets, therefore I'm triplehooked!

Re: G2+
Posted by: horikindaguy
Date: August 22, 2015 10:21AM
just look for and read the Fisher F19 reviews. They are the same but have have different rods....

Mike Hillis was an early tester and produced a very thorough review of the F19....try and find it or maybe Mike can point it out....

Posted by: triplehooked
Date: August 23, 2015 02:50PM
Thanks for the input. I'll look for Mike's reviews on the F19. I'd definitely prefer the G2's rod set up. Considering the Classic T2 as well... ugh...too many choices!

Trx, Milspec, King of Spades, Lesche.

I have triplets, therefore I'm triplehooked!

Posted by: amcjavelin
Date: August 23, 2015 08:57PM
talk with woodchip hustler too I believe he really likes his a lot!

Posted by: Spaceport
Date: September 01, 2015 02:34AM
I love mine, I have the Camo LTD and the Black one. Same as the F19 as pointed out except for having the pistol grip versus the standard "S" shaft of the F19 and the G2+ has the 7x11 DD coil vs the F19's 5x10. Incredible in iron and at unmasking!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login