Findmall.com

Fisher Gold Bug/Teknetics G2 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Gold bug Pro stem seems too short
Posted by: findau
Date: November 13, 2015 07:51PM
I just received my new Gold Bug Pro today. Put it together as I have done with many detectors in the past. Standing normal my coil is close to 5" off the ground. I am only 5'9" tall, so is this a normal length? If so how do you detect without getting a back ache? Thanks in advance

Chuck (Arizona)

Re: Gold bug Pro stem seems too short
Posted by: findau
Date: November 14, 2015 09:14AM
Found the problem. The shaft from the control box to the coil stem was missing. Thanks for looking

Chuck (Arizona)

That would be short!N/T
Posted by: NealNoIN
Date: November 19, 2015 08:54AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Minelab Explorer XS, Explorer 2, Sunray X-1 Probe, 10.5, X-8 and SEF 12x15 and Pro coils, and my favorite for best separation the Teknetics G2 also with a Sunray probe.

Posted by: pasttom
Date: November 19, 2015 12:02PM
Lucky I didn't see this in time to make a sarcastic comment about not hunting in high heels. :clapping:

Pastor Tom
7 Minelabs, 3 Makros and a few others - rebuilding inventory
under the watchful eyes of my Welsh Corgi Sadie

Posted by: supertraq
Date: March 07, 2016 08:01PM
I'm 6'2" so all Greeks are about 1.5" -2" to short for me,so I went on eBay and bought a couple 26" lowered rods,plenty now vs the 22" stock.

Fisher cz 20 since 1993,,,,Fisher cz 6a,,,Tek gamma 6000,,,,Tesoro compadre,,,,Tek Eurotek pro x 2,,,Tek omega 8000,Fisher gold bug se 29er,,Fisher F75 se. Formerly waynebo,,
People look at the world by the way they themselves act...Honest peole think most people are honest...Dishonest people think most peole are dishonest.

Posted by: supertraq
Date: June 24, 2016 09:12PM
https://texaspremiumdetectors.com/shop/teknetics-26-5-tallman-lower-rod/

Fisher cz 20 since 1993,,,,Fisher cz 6a,,,Tek gamma 6000,,,,Tesoro compadre,,,,Tek Eurotek pro x 2,,,Tek omega 8000,Fisher gold bug se 29er,,Fisher F75 se. Formerly waynebo,,
People look at the world by the way they themselves act...Honest peole think most people are honest...Dishonest people think most peole are dishonest.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login