Findmall.com

Fisher Gold Bug/Teknetics G2 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
First Outing with the G2+
Posted by: duggr
Date: December 20, 2015 05:00PM
Had Just a little bit to try out the G2 for the First time today!
video: https://youtu.be/qMYgR0QsuJ4

Using classified forum for dozens of his private sales.
He's deactivated and blocked

Re: First Outing with the G2+
Posted by: Digger70pa
Date: December 21, 2015 09:00PM
Nice machine isn't it buddy? I love mine. It's put lots of relics & coins in my collection. HH

From The Great Appalachian Valley F19 T2se G2 BIG BOX TDI CZ-3D XLT Pro pointer

Date: December 21, 2015 09:13PM
Digger70pa
Nice machine isn't it buddy? I love mine. It's put lots of relics & coins in my collection. HH

Yes it is! Pretty quiet too even at Maximum Sensitivity setting. My ground balance was running 57-59 with
two bars showing so pretty mild Soil...This detector will be a Great Field and Iron Hunter...

Posted by: Jackpine Savage
Date: February 27, 2016 06:10AM
Anyone ever figure out what those caps are from? I have dug them in only 2 spots. A park next to an old RR Depot and believe it or not the site of an Brothel.

Tom

Date: February 27, 2016 07:13AM
Jackpine Savage
Anyone ever figure out what those caps are from? I have dug them in only 2 spots. A park next to an old RR Depot and believe it or not the site of an Brothel.

Tom

Someone told me that they were wine Bottle stoppers. I guess they fit inside a cork or something like that. I dug
several old water bottles there. They could have been for them as well.
Best place I ever hunted to. I dug Eleven Seated dimes there in 2015. Prior to that I dug a half dime back in 1985.
I'm betting the G2 + will bring out more low conductors! Maybe a Gold Coin..Maybe that's just wishful thinking but it
wouldn't surprise me if it happens as I dug some nice silver there.

Here's a Nice Barber Dime that I dug there, came out of the ground with "Mint Luster" still on it after over a Centuary in the ground

Date: February 28, 2016 05:13AM
Lovely finds and that Barber is very nice. I dug a 1901 with almost full luster in the woods. It wasn't deep at all just an inch or so under the leaf mold in nice sandy well drained soil.

A friend and I dug quite a few Barbers from the old RRWY Park I mentioned but I don't recall any seated out of there which was surprising given the age.

Tom

Posted by: supertraq
Date: February 28, 2016 09:56PM
11 seated in on year,amazing!

Fisher cz 20 since 1993,,,,Fisher cz 6a,,,Tek gamma 6000,,,,Tesoro compadre,,,,Tek Eurotek pro x 2,,,Tek omega 8000,Fisher gold bug se 29er,,Fisher F75 se. Formerly waynebo,,
People look at the world by the way they themselves act...Honest peole think most people are honest...Dishonest people think most peole are dishonest.

Date: February 28, 2016 10:07PM
supertraq
11 seated in on year,amazing!
The slick 1891 was given to a friend thats why it's notincluded in the group photo

metal caps
Date: February 29, 2016 06:17AM
duggr

The cap you found in the video are just like the one I have found. I had a suspicion based on where I found them and the time period of other items found. that it may have been from a drug that was legal at the time.

Laudanum, sold as a patent medicine until regulated some what in the early 1900's. Could it have been a metal cap that covered the cork?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/29/2016 06:22AM by Jackpine Savage.

Re: metal caps
Date: February 29, 2016 05:50PM
Jackpine Savage
duggr

The cap you found in the video are just like the one I have found. I had a suspicion based on where I found them and the time period of other items found. that it may have been from a drug that was legal at the time.

Laudanum, sold as a patent medicine until regulated some what in the early 1900's. Could it have been a metal cap that covered the cork?

JPS
I was told that the metal caps were for wine bottles that were installed upside down inside a cork to seal it....Thats all I know or have heard

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login