Findmall.com

Fisher Gold Bug/Teknetics G2 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
DAVE J- Let's clear this out
Posted by: Giantprawn60
Date: March 08, 2016 08:01AM
Hi Dave,

Thanks for all the replies to my noob messages thus far.

Question: Is Teknetics going to release an underwater/beach detector this year? If not, when?

Thanks a lot

Eurotek Pro
Teknetics G2
Nokta RS Pinpointer
Xpointer (amazing pinpointer!!)

Best finds:
1696 William 3rd x2
Silver six pences
Brooches and various UK relics

Still looking for a hoard of gold Staters...any ideas?

"IF IN DOUBT, DIG IT OUT !"

Re: DAVE J- Let's clear this out
Posted by: Jackpine Savage
Date: March 08, 2016 08:32AM
Not Dave but he has always said that the CZ was an unfinished project....meaning it could have been better given more development time. Now that was how may years ago?

It's pretty well established that Dave & Co. are working on a new line of multi freq units, one of which is rumored to be waterproof. It would not surprise me that given the advance in digital detectors and Dave's knowledge that these new detectors will be revolutionary.

The ole Jackpine

Save the Concentrics

Minelab Advantage, G2, Omega 8500, X-Terra 705, F75 DST and a Fisher ID Edge

Posted by: Dave J.
Date: March 08, 2016 11:36AM
In general I don't comment on what engineering dept. is working on. When we have a product that's firmed up enough that we know what it is and think we know when we can ship it, marketing dept. will release the information.

Posted by: horikindaguy
Date: March 08, 2016 11:44AM
Dave J.
In general I don't comment on what engineering dept. is working on. When we have a product that's firmed up enough that we know what it is and think we know when we can ship it, marketing dept. will release the information.

thanks Dave, I really am hoping that 2016 is finally the year....

bought the F75 in 2007, have G2+ now, have Racer2 on order.....

will buy the next 'Dave J.' design as soon as it's available...

cheers from a big fan....

Posted by: Miser67
Date: March 22, 2016 07:51AM
I have never heard of any metal detector company announcing a new unit until it was only a few months from availability. It hurts the sales of the existing model.

As always, any post I make here is solely my opinion based on my own experience and knowledge. Feel free to disagree.

Posted by: pasttom
Date: March 30, 2016 11:49AM
Timing is everything, except performance, of course! The CZ line is legendary for its loyal users because it works. A new CZ and especially a waterproof one (and maybe a little lighter) would ignite a frenzy among beach hunters and many others. I have 2 CZ3Ds and have several other First Texas units along with 3 Excls and a 705 Xterra. I'd sell a kidney for light, tight improved CZ. Just sayin'... PLEASE! I am not getting any younger.

Pastor Tom
7 Minelabs, 3 Makros and a few others - rebuilding inventory
under the watchful eyes of my Welsh Corgi Sadie

Posted by: supertraq
Date: June 17, 2016 10:24PM
Build a cz in a t2/f75 style with part of the brains where the battery box is and the rest in the control head and give it all the control and features of a f75 and I'm selling machines to buy one pronto as everything I have just become obsolete.. Seriously the cz's are still amazing and should be built off of..

Fisher cz 20 since 1993,,,,Fisher cz 6a,,,Tek gamma 6000,,,,Tesoro compadre,,,,Tek Eurotek pro x 2,,,Tek omega 8000,Fisher gold bug se 29er,,Fisher F75 se. Formerly waynebo,,
People look at the world by the way they themselves act...Honest peole think most people are honest...Dishonest people think most peole are dishonest.

Posted by: lytle78
Date: June 17, 2016 10:41PM
Elves in El Paso are diligently working to delight you - headed by the grand master of MD magic - Dr. Dave.

Seriously - they are not sleeping.

It's harder and more time comsuming than us mere humans realize.

I'm going to bed now!

Rick Kempf

Posted by: Jackpine Savage
Date: July 04, 2016 06:36AM
Hey Dave

If you are working on a new waterproof machine PLEASE make it hip mountable for us old geezers that can't deal with the added drag of swinging a housing through the water. That would be much appreciated!

Tom

Save the Concentrics

Minelab Advantage, G2, Omega 8500, X-Terra 705, F75 DST and a Fisher ID Edge

Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: July 04, 2016 07:01AM
AMEN!!!!!
Jackpine Savage
Hey Dave

If you are working on a new waterproof machine PLEASE make it hip mountable for us old geezers that can't deal with the added drag of swinging a housing through the water. That would be much appreciated!

Tom

Posted by: doberman
Date: August 20, 2016 09:31PM
D&P-OR
AMEN!!!!!
Jackpine Savage
Hey Dave

Tom
[/quote
DITTO AMEN from another !!GEEZE!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login