Findmall.com

Fisher Gold Bug/Teknetics G2 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Which version of G2/or Fisher GB ..............
Posted by: Ivan
Date: August 12, 2016 12:30AM
..................do I have? Someone said press and hold the pinpoint button while you turn on the machine, (In my case the G2). On my unit a big number ...4 shows up. Does this sound right......also what are the differences between the versions... or for that matter how many versions are out there? Are some hotter than others........anyone care to chine in. Obviously I'm sitting here bored and trying to expand my horizons.................without drugs or booze!!!!

Re: Which version of G2/or Fisher GB ..............
Date: August 14, 2016 07:35PM
Wow a hundred views and no reply......... I guess I've got too technical a question..........................hope Dave J could help me out. The beat goes on!

Posted by: amberjack
Date: August 15, 2016 04:36PM
pretty dead forum hey :punch:

version 4 is the latest one from what I know I think its goes 2.9 then 3 then 4 but I could be wrong.

v 4 had a silver fix done from what I understand and that number when you hold the button down is your version number.

AJ

Date: August 16, 2016 10:34AM
That's interesting.......Amberjac......... what are you reffering to when you point out that a "silver fix" was done. Would the detector not read silver?

Date: August 16, 2016 11:52AM
from what I understand the early modal didn't do at all well on silver , I owned a V4 and it was fine on silver so yes they did something.

AJ

Posted by: dfmike
Date: August 16, 2016 05:07PM
Any idea when the V4 came out ?

Active detectors: Fisher F19 LTD, Nokta Fors CoRe, Makro pointer and way too many coils.
Previous detectors: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705, Fisher F5

Date: August 17, 2016 01:32AM
at least 5 years ago.

AJ

Posted by: dfmike
Date: August 17, 2016 06:53PM
Thanks amberjack.

Active detectors: Fisher F19 LTD, Nokta Fors CoRe, Makro pointer and way too many coils.
Previous detectors: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705, Fisher F5

Date: August 17, 2016 08:50PM
So is the version 4......... the latest ......or have there been any newer versions?

Date: August 18, 2016 07:31AM
V4 is the latest.

no probs happy to help guys.

AJ

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login