Findmall.com

Fisher Gold Bug/Teknetics G2 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Heck of a machine.
Posted by: quicksilver
Date: June 15, 2017 10:53PM
Well I bought the G2+ not to long ago, because my buddy does so well with his you can't help but notice. Lol. So I asked for advice on this forum from you all, and set my machine up and off to a pretty well worked civil war camp I went. Well this is the result. I wasn't finding squat in there with my other machines. But that g2+ is surgical in that iron. It has no problems at all. I'm very happy with this machine. It is truly bringing some of my worked spots back to life. Thanks for looking. Good luck.

T2SE, G2+, Mxt All Pro, A.T. Pro, A.T. Gold, TRX pinpointer, Garrett A.T. pinpointer, and a lot of determination......

Re: Heck of a machine.
Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: June 16, 2017 12:36AM
Those are some great finds--congrats!-------I keep telling everyone that will listen that the G2+/F-19 is the "cats meow". (especially for working in iron)

Posted by: dfmike
Date: June 16, 2017 07:30PM
Great relic finds. Is that a musket ball in your second photo with black background ? I've found over 40 in the last 2 years but never one with a pronounced ridge like that. Perhaps I'm way off and it's a ball from a bell or something but the color sure looks like old lead to me. :)

Active detectors: Fisher F5 , Fisher F19 LTD, Nokta Fors CoRe, Makro pointer and way too many coils.
Previous detectors: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705

Posted by: Digger70pa
Date: June 25, 2017 08:47PM
Nice finds buddy. Gotta love the G2. HH

From The Great Appalachian Valley F19 T2se G2 BIG BOX TDI CZ-3D XLT Pro pointer

Posted by: cookie58
Date: July 12, 2017 08:30AM
What coil are you using with the G2+. Another question, is there a lot of mineralization in the soil where you are digging? Thanks.... and I appreciate your sharing.

Posted by: wyohunter99
Date: September 19, 2017 06:29PM
Nice finds!!!! I have a g2+ on the way!

Posted by: amcjavelin
Date: 4 hours ago
boy i like what i'm seeing i had the older version back a few years but really thinking on this just wish the coils wern't so expensive

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login