Findmall.com

Fisher Gold Bug/Teknetics G2 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
G2+
Posted by: cra61
Date: September 07, 2017 10:47AM
Is the G2+ as good as claimed in wet salt sand? Also, I have heard it is a gold machine, how true is that? Looking to purchase one to supplement my ATPro and want to know before dropping the dime (ok lots of dimes)
Thank you ahead of time,
Rick

Re: G2+
Posted by: dfmike
Date: September 07, 2017 04:36PM
Good for gold, definitely. In wet salt sand ? Not sure. We only have fresh water here so I couldn't say how good or how bad it does in salt.

You might want to read this article by Steve Herschbach: It's lengthy but definitely worth a look.

http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/3444-full-circle-fisher-gold-bug-pro-to-teknetics-g2/

Active detectors: Fisher F19 LTD, Nokta Fors CoRe, Makro pointer and way too many coils.
Previous detectors: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705, Fisher F5

Posted by: Rob in (Ca)
Date: September 07, 2017 06:41PM
I to owned a AT Pro and then bought a G2+, as back up, I don't own the AT Pro anymore :devil: There's Utube Videos showing it doing good.

Remember it's a single frequency detector, so it's not going to be a depth Demon in the wet salt sand.

I use mine on the dry sand around the fire pits, volleyball courts it go's deep on the low conductors with solid ID ......good luck

Jewelry Hunting The Sports fields & Beach's here in Long Beach ca,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2017 06:45PM by Rob in (Ca).

Posted by: Minas man
Date: September 23, 2017 06:43PM
I bought the gold bug pro for the salt water and salt sand and marsh land and it works great.with no problems ground balancing.

Minas man

Posted by: lytle78
Date: October 21, 2017 10:37PM
Right now you can get the G2+ for $449 direct from Teknetics either at the Tekneticsdirect website or call them at tel:1-800-413-4131.

You need a discount code to get the price - Andy Tek dealer Codan give you one or you can PM me and I’ll send you mine.

Rick Kempf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login