Findmall.com

Fisher Gold Bug/Teknetics G2 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Guess who got a new G2+LTD?
Posted by: Mike Hillis
Date: October 05, 2017 10:26AM
ME, ME, ME. :clapping:

1st Texas' Fall special includes the F19/G2+ models. The special fall MAP price is 449.00. Your favorite dealer should get you a discount off of that as well. The end result is a deal that is too good to pass up. :hot:

My brand new G2+ LTD green camo unit should be here before the weekend.

I'm excited. :crazy:

HH
Mike

*****Fisher F75 LTD w/DST ***** Whites V3 ***** Teknetics G2+LTD ***** Tesoro Golden/Cleansweep combo *****Teknetics ETPro *****Teknetics Omega 8500***** Tesoro Golden Sabre II *****Tesoro Compadre *****

Re: Guess who got a new G2+LTD?
Posted by: dfmike
Date: October 05, 2017 06:48PM
I think you are going to like it. I've yet to try a detector that has a more stable VDI at the limit of its depth capabilities.

Active detectors: Fisher F19 LTD, Nokta Fors CoRe, Makro pointer and way too many coils.
Previous detectors: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705, Fisher F5

Posted by: TheHunterGT
Date: October 06, 2017 01:08PM
Wife has had a pink F19 for a year now. She is pretty dangerous with it. I decided this deal was too good to pass up and just bought a G2+ for myself. Looking forward to it.

I agree with dfmike...the ID on her F19 is very good all the way to the edge of the detection limit. I regularly call her over to see what her F19 is reading when I have a bouncy signal.

Date: October 06, 2017 07:20PM
The Huntress better be on her toes because now she's facing real competition :)

Seriously, the G2+ should do great on the California beaches.

Active detectors: Fisher F19 LTD, Nokta Fors CoRe, Makro pointer and way too many coils.
Previous detectors: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705, Fisher F5

Got to hunt my G2+ this weekend.
Posted by: Mike Hillis
Date: October 09, 2017 10:13AM
Ran perfect. I like it.

HH
Mike

*****Fisher F75 LTD w/DST ***** Whites V3 ***** Teknetics G2+LTD ***** Tesoro Golden/Cleansweep combo *****Teknetics ETPro *****Teknetics Omega 8500***** Tesoro Golden Sabre II *****Tesoro Compadre *****

Date: October 09, 2017 07:04PM
Mike, I don't think you do a lot of beaches but wherever you go, be prepared to pick up a lot of tiny targets. I'll post a picture soon about the small stuff I find on the beaches. I'm talking beaches that are pounded to death. It's evident to me that the detectors others use probably can't pick these things up. Some of these targets hit in the aluminum range (foil bits), others are higher up but they lay there at depth invisible to a lot of other machines (my F5 for example). It was the first particularity of the F19 that was immediately apparent to me compared to other machines I have used. I can now understand why gold nugget hunters would really want a machine like this.

I still wish it had a 3 or 4 tone mode for coins.

Keep us posted.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login