Findmall.com

Fisher Gold Bug/Teknetics G2 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
New g2+ ltd issues
Posted by: wyohunter99
Date: October 21, 2017 06:57PM
My brand new g2+ is having pinpointing issues??? I push and hold the button but it doesn't switch over to pinpoint mode? it will work once in awhile but not all the time. Anyone else having this issue?

Re: New g2+ ltd issues
Posted by: dfmike
Date: October 21, 2017 07:44PM
Contact Felix at Fisher. There is something not right with yours. As far as I know it's not a common issue.

Any other issues that you have noticed ? Maybe you should try a reset before anything else. Unfortunately I don't remember the procedure. Maybe somebody can chime in.

Active detectors: Fisher F19 LTD, Nokta Fors CoRe, Makro pointer and way too many coils.
Previous detectors: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705, Fisher F5

Date: October 21, 2017 08:44PM
Thanks for the reply... I thought about doing the reset. I think you push and hold the ground grab button while turning the power on to reset. Do you know how to contact Felix direct?

Posted by: woody
Date: October 21, 2017 09:19PM
I don't have that problem. Just call Fisher or Technetics and ask for him. The few times I've talked with him he was very helpful. Good luck.

Posted by: lytle78
Date: October 21, 2017 10:34PM
Just call tel:1-800-413-4131 - when the nice young lady answers - just ask for Felix in Customer Service

Rick Kempf

Date: October 21, 2017 11:09PM
Cool thanks guys! I will mess with it some more tomorrow. If I can't figure anything out I will call Felix. Thanks Again

Date: October 22, 2017 05:14PM
Went back out today, tried the factory reset but pinpoint still doesn't work. I am doing pretty good without it though! Dug 11 nickels,a few quarters, dimes, pennies and about a 1000 pull tabs and beaver tails!

Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: October 22, 2017 08:01PM
Call FT & get a RA# they will take care of it.----If you purchased it new, they will want a copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty work).
wyohunter99
Went back out today, tried the factory reset but pinpoint still doesn't work. I am doing pretty good without it though! Dug 11 nickels,a few quarters, dimes, pennies and about a 1000 pull tabs and beaver tails!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login