Findmall.com

Fisher Gold Bug/Teknetics G2 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
G2+ finds for the day
Posted by: wyohunter99
Date: October 22, 2017 05:23PM
Managed to do pretty good today even with the pinpoint function not working on my machine. Nothing to special 11 nickels, some newer clad and about a 1000 pull tabs and beaver tails! The best find was a 1944-P war nickel. The g2 is definitely a nickel hog!

Re: G2+ finds for the day
Posted by: dfmike
Date: October 22, 2017 08:13PM
That's exactly what I thought when I got my F19. Nickels starting coming out of the woodwork. I found more nickels with it in one season than all the detectors I had previously used combined. Congrats on your finds. You will miss the G2 when it goes in for repairs.

Active detectors: Fisher F19 LTD, Nokta Fors CoRe, Makro pointer and way too many coils.
Previous detectors: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705, Fisher F5

Posted by: Mike Hillis
Date: October 24, 2017 11:55AM
Look at that nickel count! very good, except for the 1000 pull tabs. :stretcher:

You would have found a ring for sure if it had been there.

HH
Mike

*****Fisher F75 LTD w/DST ***** Whites V3 ***** Teknetics G2+LTD ***** Tesoro Golden/Cleansweep combo *****Teknetics ETPro *****Teknetics Omega 8500***** Tesoro Golden Sabre II *****Tesoro Compadre *****

Posted by: wyohunter99
Date: October 24, 2017 01:42PM
Mike Hillis
Look at that nickel count! very good, except for the 1000 pull tabs. :stretcher:

You would have found a ring for sure if it had been there.

HH
Mike

I was thinking the same thing Mike. Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login