Findmall.com

Minelab SD, GP, & GPX Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
White's Sierra Madre And The SD 2200v2
Posted by: Happy_Hour
Date: May 28, 2017 08:40PM
I have a friend who lives along the Hudson River in upstate New York and the area he lives in had seen a lot of action from the French and Indian war and the Revolutionary War. He has permission to detect a lot of farm land and has a limited time frame to hunt before planting and after harvest and before the ground freezes and the snow sets in. He uses the White's Sierra Madre and has found 3 to 5 pound solid shot at a depth of 2 1/2 feet and deeper plus many other interesting items from these times. With this type of hunting, would the 2200 be its equal or a better choice...

Re: White's Sierra Madre And The SD 2200v2
Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: June 15, 2017 10:04AM
Better--the PI will go much deeper on big iron.

spectrum xlt and 25" magnum force coil
Posted by: jamal
Date: June 17, 2017 01:38PM
I have a whites spectrum xlt and I would like to buy the 25" magnum force coil for it but they are hard to find .
is there any other coil out there that can reach the same depth as the magnum force .
is there any other combination that can give me the same depth for hoard hunting .
thank you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2017 01:42PM by jamal.

spectrum xlt and 25" magnum force coil
Posted by: jamal
Date: June 17, 2017 01:40PM
I have a whites spectrum xlt and I would like to buy the 25" magnum force coil for it but they are hard to find .
is there any other coil out there that can reach the same depth as the magnum force .
is there any other combination that can give me the same depth for hoard hunting .
thank you

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login