Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Future Proposed Update / Feature "Wish List" Collection . . . . .
Posted by: XP-Man
Date: January 24, 2015 04:48PM
any word on a new update?

Update . . . .
Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: January 28, 2015 04:54PM
It is in the works but as you saw with V3.X, XP will not release an update until they are ceratin it has been throughly vetted and will not create issues that cause downtime in the field for users.

As with everything else that XP has released, the wait will be worth it when it hits the streets

Andy

Re: Multiple simultaneous frequencies. Composite mode
Posted by: sgtm8411
Date: January 28, 2015 06:10PM
It seems each frequency has advantages and disadvantages. wouldn't having 4 frequencies simultaneously (composite mode) allow all the benefits without any drawbacks. Minelab and Whites both use multiple frequencies for this reason. It would certainly be a great option for the XP.

Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: January 28, 2015 08:22PM
Minelab uses multi frequencies for other reasons and in fact, the result is that it is hotter on high conductive targets than mid-to-low conductive targets. To allow for multipe frequencies to be used at the same time, there would need to be a hardware as well as software change . . . . . . new features are coming but multi-frequency operation is likely not in the cards.

Andy

Posted by: CZconnoisseur
Date: February 02, 2015 08:47PM
Still sticking to a "quarter-point" Reactivity adjustment. If I could hunt using my regular program but change Reactivity to 2.5 or 2.75....that would give a little better depth while still keeping a quick recovery speed. There's quite a different in max depth with Reac 2 vs Reac 3, and (at least to me) targets are easier to pinpoint with the higher settings.

Tokens 16
Wheats 138
Indians 52
V Nickels 8
Buffalo Nickels 7
War Nickels 6
Seated Dimes 4
Barber Dimes 8
Mercury Dimes 23
Canada Vicky Dimes 1
Rosie Dimes 8
Seated Quarters 1
Barber Quarters 2
Standing Quarters 1
Washington Quarters 1
Walker Halves 1
Barber Halves 1
Silver Jewelry 7
Gold Jewelry 1

To be able to adjust the Freq higher
Posted by: tomjj
Date: February 08, 2015 08:28PM
I have some hearing problems. I would like to be able to adjust the high 800kz higher. I would like to go up to 1100 or 1200kz.

Posted by: kshollywood
Date: February 11, 2015 09:27AM
Better depth meter, maybe just numbers or a line showing how deep.
You should be able to customize your screen to your liking. In other words the depth meter is on the left side, if you want it on the right side you should be able to move it.
For the seeing impared you should be able to customize your screen with nothing but large Id numbers only, nothing else on the screen.
Icons,icons,icons,,,, how about you being able to choose icons instead of numbers, or both. In relic mode have a bullet and number appear when going over a bullet.

This machine is awesome and being able to customize it is even better

Posted by: targets
Date: February 13, 2015 10:45AM
a small vocabulary to talk to my deus is needed ,buttons are so old hat now

XP Deus No2 wi 11inch coil , Surf Duel Field, Technetics T2 SE, Delta4000 ,Silver u MAX with SEF coil, Garret Pro-pointer

Posted by: targets
Date: February 13, 2015 10:50AM
if the control box was a tad bigger they could squeeze in a better battery ,it doesnt have to be so small as it limits battery size

XP Deus No2 wi 11inch coil , Surf Duel Field, Technetics T2 SE, Delta4000 ,Silver u MAX with SEF coil, Garret Pro-pointer

Posted by: TexanWest
Date: February 21, 2015 05:26PM
I would make 2 simple changes:

Sell headphones that had NO controls. Good for hearing only as most of us use the remote already. This would drastically reduce the price and maintain all the advantages of the wireless concept.

2nd, I would have alternative frequency ID's seen where the ground value is currently shown. The reason is simple. Many of us cross check each target on 4khz before actually digging. If hunting in 12Khz, finding a 92 in ID Norm (thinking it is a dime), then cross check on 4Khz to see if it is rusted or ferrous. If an alternate frequency was always shown, there would be no need to constantly cross check by changing programs with the "+ or -" buttons. It would also increase speed and efficiency in the field.

Just thoughts

XP Deus Dealer, Phoenix, AZ, Pinpoint with Makro pinpointer, Past machines: Minelab Soverign, Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro Cortez, Gold bug, Garrett 2500, White's Coin master, and a couple others that my brain has promised to me to forget...!

Posted by: beepsilver
Date: February 21, 2015 10:19PM
TexanWest
2nd, I would have alternative frequency ID's seen where the ground value is currently shown. The reason is simple. Many of us cross check each target on 4khz before actually digging. If hunting in 12Khz, finding a 92 in ID Norm (thinking it is a dime), then cross check on 4Khz to see if it is rusted or ferrous. If an alternate frequency was always shown, there would be no need to constantly cross check by changing programs with the "+ or -" buttons. It would also increase speed and efficiency in the field.

TexanWest, brilliant idea, thanks!

Posted by: PULLATAB
Date: March 01, 2015 10:14AM
Now THATS a great idea!

Posted by: jeremi mann
Date: March 03, 2015 08:40PM
6 inch dd coil.....depth reading in inches.....LOVE THE XP DEUS......

Posted by: jeremi mann
Date: March 03, 2015 08:43PM
that simple cheaper headphone idea is AWESOME......i use controll box

Posted by: jyblood
Date: March 06, 2015 04:18PM
1. When two or more targets are under the coil, display the good target (coin) and not the average of multiple targets (coin+trash). 2. A handheld pinpointer that is integrated with the Deus. (like inline that sunray makes for E-trac). 3. A 4.5 x 7 inch coil.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2015 04:25PM by jyblood.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login