Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Future Proposed Update / Feature "Wish List" Collection . . . . .
Posted by: BerntOut
Date: April 05, 2015 02:53PM
Make a wireless pin pointer! I'd buy that one unless it is to heavy!:surrender:

jyblood
1. When two or more targets are under the coil, display the good target (coin) and not the average of multiple targets (coin+trash). 2. A handheld pinpointer that is integrated with the Deus. (like inline that sunray makes for E-trac). 3. A 4.5 x 7 inch coil.

*DIG IT*

Posted by: shoover
Date: April 09, 2015 06:30PM
I wish the XY display would be an option for the main view to replace the horse shoe. Also I wish non motion set ups were able to be saved with the programs. If not I would like to be able to save non motion settings to a program slot.

Posted by: beepsilver
Date: April 10, 2015 08:55AM
shoover
I wish the XY display would be an option for the main view to replace the horse shoe. Also I wish non motion set ups were able to be saved with the programs. If not I would like to be able to save non motion settings to a program slot.

Yes, yes, yes!

Posted by: ky digger
Date: April 19, 2015 02:34PM
I will add my two cents for the depth suggestion. I would also like to see a feature that allows to block out all indications above three inches in depth.

Posted by: AluminumMagnet
Date: April 22, 2015 06:34PM
The pinpoint button needs to toggle pinpoint mode on and off.
Press it to enter pinpoint mode and press it again to exit pinpoint mode.
I dislike having to press two separate buttons to enter and exit pinpoint mode.

It absolutely needs a better target depth reading.

Posted by: jtalley007
Date: April 27, 2015 08:53PM
I am a seasoned relic hunter and love the mixed mode audio like on Whites and Nautilus dual mode circuit detectors.

It gives the best of both worlds, an all metal channel you can listen to for deep detecting and a motion discriminate signal that will kick in if it's a good target.

It prevents having to switch back and forth between search modes.

Thanks for listening, I am loving your Deus for relic hunting here in Virginia

Posted by: ronnw69
Date: May 16, 2015 07:21AM
I would have to agree on a good depth indicator, and also a graphical target indicator would be great. I'm still learning with it, been out about 6 times now with the DEUS but i think both those would be great additions to the home screen.

Posted by: riverdan
Date: May 17, 2015 05:24AM
how about a 12hr clock..

dan

Posted by: Hobo lobo
Date: June 04, 2015 10:11AM
jeremi mann
6 inch dd coil.....depth reading in inches.....LOVE THE XP DEUS......

The XPDeus is not made in the US and no one slse uses inches and all coin world wide are different size and composition.

Posted by: budaf250
Date: August 01, 2015 08:17AM
I also would like to see a 6" coil. As I hunt in heavy brush.

Posted by: rarysgaard
Date: August 10, 2015 10:15PM
I still would like a small sniper coil. 6 inch would be great.

Posted by: ArnieTX
Date: September 27, 2015 08:55PM
I would like to see some sort of attachment to widen the base. When I try to mount my video camera using a reticulating arm, the detector tips over when laid down because the base isn't wide enough to support the weight of the video camera.

Or make/integrate a standard mount for a small camera to film hunts. More film of Deus in action = more sales. Make it easy for us to film our outings.

Otherwise it's the best dang machine I've ever used.

Thanks,

Arnie from South Texas
XP Deus - Whites V3i - Fisher F75 - Garrett AT Gold - Makro R2 - Tesoro Compadre
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best Coin 1882-CC $5 Gold Coin (Texas)
Oldest Silver 1821 Mexican Coin (Texas)
Oldest Coin 1773 Virginia Half Penny (Langley AFB VA)
Best Relic - T. Miller CS Button Alberts #26

Love the history and the hunt but the best is watching my kids make their own finds.

Posted by: Sleepyjim
Date: November 15, 2015 01:57AM
How about a "Notes" area in the profile or such area to put notes for programs say like I got a prog for the 11" coil or say you got a prog and you can list a tweak or 2 for a specific area you hunt.

Jim

Deus Baby!
Gold Coin Club!

Posted by: EdboDeus
Date: February 07, 2016 04:56PM
As a new Deus user who has been hunting for quite a long time with a White's Spectrum V3i, whenever I happened to be quite deep into any number of option settings menus, I got really accustomed to simply "squeezing the trigger" and INSTANTLY being returned to the HUNT mode, without ever having to do MULTIPLE button pushes to return to that hunting mode.. With all their of their considerable skillsets, I would think it would be a no-brainer to have the Deus software techs create a SINGLE button function that would allow me to get back to hunt screen with ONE button push instead of multiple pushes, such as holding the return button down for extended period of time or something else like that. That would be a fantastic time saver in the field!

Also if possible, I would like the clock function to be settable to 12hr/24hr formats..no biggie, but it would be nice.

Cogito, Ergo Deus...

Posted by: Bigtwin
Date: February 14, 2016 06:38AM
How about a PC program that would allow you to upload/modify the programs and/or a phone app?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login