Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: The new 11 inch coil . . . . . some details
Posted by: falconman515
Date: April 23, 2014 08:37PM
Awesome ... thanks for the feedback on that! :)

Posted by: Easy8
Date: March 06, 2015 11:23AM
Recieved my Deus with 11" coil. Works great able to pull out good signals in highly trashy areas. Also use mine on the beach and what a joy can definetly tell the bottlecaps an foil from good targets. Still dig fishing weights but thats ok I reload an make my own bullets so just add them to lead bucket. I have been detecting since 1978 when I got a coinmaster an dug everything in Chicago boy those were the days of pulling a bucket of clad an a handful of silver in a outing. Have used Minelabs had a sovereign an a explorer a MXT an couple of garretts, still have 350 I letpeople use that want to go with me to try out the hobby. The Deus is by far the easiest lightest machine I have ever swung, has really put the joy back in detecting for me. Battery life is very good so far.

Posted by: JBM
Date: March 04, 2016 08:32AM
Super coil,

I have use one since their first issue and that going back a long while in the UK.

The only time I use the 9" is when in stubble or long grass also on rough plowed land.:cheers: Jerry.

Date: May 03, 2016 11:24AM
I was using the 11" today (My favorite) and up popped this Spur Rowel and a few yards away a strap end still with its pin in place and moving after up-to 550 years.

They were at about 8 inches and I was using Deus Fast.

I have used many settings over the last 6 years but Deus Fast has to be in my top 3 favorites.:thumbup:

Happy Hunting, Jerry.

Date: May 04, 2016 02:48AM
Another find from a pasture field using the 11" coil.

This shows just where a find can lead us in this case the Titanic disaster.

This centre section of a horse nose band lead me to find out more about Louch the Saddler from Weston Super Mare.UK.

This artifact item was found near where is lived for a short time.

Look where it lead me.

Happy Hunting. Jerry.:beers:

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2016 02:51AM by JBM.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login