Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Announcing The XP Deus Bootcamp
Posted by: SavingThePast
Date: August 30, 2014 01:53PM
I would buy a video also. I got the email and was all excited and ready to sign up since its only a few hours from me. I then looked at the date and saw its the same weekend my son has a basketball event in columbus ohio we are attending the same weekend..

Sleepyjim
HuntinDog
Andy,
I hope you will video record This XP Deus Bootcamp.
It's one thing to read your book (and I get a lot out of it), but a visual is better and would be great.
I'm sure that there will be mountains of great information given.
Although I do love the Hobby, Being on the West coast a trip to the East to enhance this hobby is a little tough on the pocket book.
I would be willing to purchase a copy of the seminars.
And/or a bootcamp on the west coast.

love the Deus and learning more each day..

Yep! I would buy a video..........Hmm sounds like a new product idea and money maker.

Jim

---"Saving The Past"---
Racer2/Racer/CTX3030/Go-Find 40/
STP Posi-Loc Headphones & QR Armstraps

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2014 01:54PM by SavingThePast.

Re: Announcing The XP Deus Bootcamp
Posted by: XP-Man
Date: September 15, 2014 04:13PM
I will purchase a video as well

Re: Announcing The XP Deus Bootcamp . . . more dates & locations :cheers:
Posted by: vancemetaldetecting.com
Date: September 21, 2014 08:15AM
Ok everyone we will not being doing videos at least not this year or next, the reason for this is because this bootcamp class is a very hands on down in the trenches type of class it's all about the one on one time with Andy or myself, we want every user that comes to our class to know exactly what the DEUS is capable of!! THAT MEANS YOU!! So let's get signed up this class I guarantee you will change your thinking about this XP machine we all call the DEUS.

When you get done with the bootcamp class your gonna be able to go back to sites you thought were picked clean.......AND ACTUALLY PICK THEM CLEAN! We have seen it time and time again out of most all of the last class!!

Hate BOTTLECAPS..... Let Myself or Andy show you how to get rid of that problem without losing any depth!!!!

Any questions please contact one of us and we will explain anything you need to know!

Thanks everyone,
Vance

RETIRED MARINE/COMBAT VETERAN And I honor all of my fellow veterans with a discount, you earned it and you DESERVE IT!! Vets Call Vance First!!!

AUTHORIZED DEALER MINELAB, GARRETT, XP, FISHER, TEKNETICS, DETECTOR PRO, TESORO

"CALL ME LAST" current detectors: xp deus, ctx 3030, gpx 5000, at pro, xterra 705

VANCEMETALDETECTING.COM / 502-262-0356

Posted by: Kronos
Date: September 30, 2014 06:09PM
vancemetaldetecting.com
Ok everyone we will not being doing videos at least not this year or next, the reason for this is because this bootcamp class is a very hands on down in the trenches type of class it's all about the one on one time with Andy or myself, we want every user that comes to our class to know exactly what the DEUS is capable of!! THAT MEANS YOU!! So let's get signed up this class I guarantee you will change your thinking about this XP machine we all call the DEUS.

When you get done with the bootcamp class your gonna be able to go back to sites you thought were picked clean.......AND ACTUALLY PICK THEM CLEAN! We have seen it time and time again out of most all of the last class!!

Hate BOTTLECAPS..... Let Myself or Andy show you how to get rid of that problem without losing any depth!!!!

Any questions please contact one of us and we will explain anything you need to know!

Thanks everyone,
Vance
Any chance y'all come to Louisiana?

Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: September 30, 2014 09:08PM
Louisiana and the western area are the next spots on the list . . . . and as winter passes, the northern states and Midwest will be added . . . . . thanks for all the input and we will be working to get everyone accommodated in terms of locations

Andy

Posted by: teak
Date: October 06, 2014 09:52AM
Any chance on VA??

The XP Deus Bootcamp . . . NJ and FL locations set . . . more to follow
Date: October 11, 2014 05:27PM
The next two locations are East Brinswick, NJ (November 8th) and Orlando, FL (December 6th).

Additional locations are being finalized with considerations being given to weather and other activities in the area which make logistics a challenge.

Thanks for the interest to date and hope to see you there!

XP Deus Bootcamp Information

Andy Sabisch

Posted by: triplehooked
Date: October 16, 2014 05:29PM
Would love to see a Midwest date. Southern Michigan or Northern Ohio/Indiana perhaps?...

Trx, Milspec, King of Spades, Lesche.

I have triplets, therefore I'm triplehooked!

Posted by: ColonelDan
Date: November 03, 2014 03:50PM
Andy, what's the status of the Maitland FL bootcamp? I see only one has signed up.

Posted by: BerntOut
Date: November 06, 2014 12:37PM
They must be prejudice towards us westies! :laugh:

West Coast & Southwest locations are coming
Date: November 08, 2014 06:20PM
No not at all .. . . in fact the West coast / Southwest areas are on the drawing board as we speak . . . with winter taking many areas off the table - in fact we got 4 inches of snow in Tennessee last weekend, it makes one question Global Warming.

We are looking at dates and locations and will have some options to get feedback on soon . . . . . and we will be coordinating Bootcamps with local dealers that may have customers looking for some focused training.

Andy & Charlene Sabisch

Posted by: dktucson
Date: November 09, 2014 09:15PM
I sure hope you come west, my friends and I are waiting for the chance to sign up, they will even come all the way from Alaska, off the top of my head in my area there alleast six or more

Posted by: badenney1972
Date: November 11, 2014 04:07PM
I hope you have one in or around baton rouge nice weather right now

Posted by: Old Virginia
Date: November 13, 2014 09:44AM
Andy Sabisch
=================================================================
MORE LOCATIONS HAVE BEEN ADDED AND MORE ARE BEING FINALIZED
=================================================================

As more and more people are finding out, the XP Deus is a detector that "does things differently" and is reopening areas that have been considered worked-out or too trashy to hunt. It is ready to use right out of the box; however, learning the nuances that unlock its true potential takes some time . . . and often coming from another detector makes that learning curve longer.

Well, if you have been feeling frustrated, want to get the most out of your equipment or are still considering adding one to your arsenal, The XP Deus Bootcamp has been what you have been waiting for.

[attachment 296479 ForumLogo.jpg]

The XP Deus Bootcamp is a jam-packed, factory-authorized event that combines classroom instruction with in-field demos, a test garden with a wide range of targets and a mini-hunt where you can put your new knowledge to the test seeking out natural and planted targets along with prize tokens. You WILL know how to get every bit of performance from the Deus when you leave and with ready access to the instructors after the fact, any challenges you come across can be quickly solved.

[attachment 296481 DontMissOut.jpg]

Seating is limited to ensure one-on-one instruction can be provided and specific questions answered by the handpicked instructors at the Bootcamp. The instructors are actual users with 100's of hours in the field so they can answer your questions with specifics and not simply repeat generic rhetoric that often does not apply to your area or style of hunting. The instructors will share their experience with you which will make you a more successful Deus owner.

The inaugural Bootcamp was conducted on September 13th in Knoxville, TN. Feedback from those that attended was extremely positive and even those that had been using the Deus for some time left with insight on how to get even more performance from the Deus. The combination of classroom training and in-field time to put the techniques into practice was the ideal mix and the results that are coming in attest to that.

The November Bootcamp will be held in the New York City area before the winter weather sets in . . . it will be November 8th in East Brunswick, NJ.

More dates and locations are being developed . . . if you have an interest in a different date or location, feel free to contact us with your a request and we will see what we can do.

Visit The XP Deus Bootcamp website for more details and to reserve a space at an upcoming session.

Start bringing home the finds you see being posted on the forums or the killer finds made by Deus owners that know how to unlock the full potential this amazing dector offers!

I've owned my XP Deus for a couple of months now and am still struggling with it. I'd love to see you do a bootcamp in Virgnia soon!

http://oldvirginiablog.blogspot.com/

Posted by: dktucson
Date: November 16, 2014 09:39AM
I lke the sound of more dates, Az. would be a very good area. I know in Tucson alone we have five different people with the XP. You also would be getting people from CAL., N. Mexico, also have a friend who would come down from Alaska to attend. Any time in January would be great and the weather is just fine

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.