Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Announcing The XP Deus Bootcamp . . . more dates & locations :cheers:
Posted by: tm
Date: November 16, 2014 10:28AM
I agree with having a boot camp held in southern Arizona in January. The world famous Tucson Gem and Mineral Show is held the first two weeks of February and some of us are busy with tha- t so January or last two weeks of February would be a good time.
tm

Posted by: Sleepyjim
Date: November 16, 2014 09:11PM
Southern Nevada, Laughlin, cheap rooms.....

Jim

Deus Baby!
Gold Coin Club!

West Coast Options . . . Input Requested
Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: November 17, 2014 05:00AM
While a time travel machine woudl make conducting multiple sessions much easier, one has to work with the technology we have so steel birds it is.

We are looking at conducting two Bootcamps on back-to-back weekends . . . . one for the Southwest and the other for the Northwest. Since weather is a factor for the Northwest as snow can derail the best of plans, we wanted to see what teh concensus would be for March . . . possibly the 7th and the 14th or the 14th and the 21st. How are these dates in terms of attending one of the Bootcamps?

Locations are the next question . . . . . we woudl love to hold one in half a dozen locations but again, logistics come into play.

For the Southwest, we have had several suggestions including Tuscon, Phoenix, Las Vegas and Laughlin. For those in the Southwest region that are interested in attending a Bootcamp, which of these locations are workable in terms of location and what woudl your preference be in order of location?

For the Northwest, the suggested locations include Vancouver, Spokane, Seattle, Portland and San Francisco. Again, for those in the Northwest, which of these locations are workable in terms of location and what woudl your preference be in order of location?

If you could post a response with preferences here or if you have other thoughts and want to discuss them with us, give us a call at 803-554-3630.

Thanks in advance for the input and looking forward to heading west . . . . .

Andy & Charlene Sabisch

1) Vancouver; 2)Spokane; 3) Calgary; 4) Seattle.. Many thanks AndyN/T
Posted by: Mikie
Date: November 17, 2014 07:13AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: dktucson
Date: November 17, 2014 08:40AM
For any of the southwest, any of the ones suggested would be just fine, but am partial to anything in Az.

Las Vegas, Albuquerque, Phoenix
Posted by: TabWhisperer
Date: November 18, 2014 03:35AM
Las Vegas area has the side benefit of having some fun around town, Albuquerque might be a good draw for people from Texas, Arizona, Colorado, etc, and Phoenix has decent locations. All should be decent for air travel and hotel costs. All of those are a days drive for me. Thanks for considering a boot camp out west! I would normally suggest Denver but realistically the weather may be 70 degrees or there may be 20 inches of springtime snow in March. The other locations are probably a safer weather bet for March.

IDX Pro w/Bills mods, MXT Pro, TDI SL, Makro Racer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2014 03:38AM by TabWhisperer.

Posted by: Sleepyjim
Date: November 18, 2014 10:09PM
Southwest prefences are:

1 Laughlin
2 Las Vegas
3 Phoenix
4 Tuscon

Jim

Deus Baby!
Gold Coin Club!

Posted by: BerntOut
Date: November 25, 2014 09:46PM
Phoenix/Wikenburg Arizona

OR

San Francisco....maybe Central California (Fresno is very close to geographical center of California) to draw more California participants and a bit warmer winter weather.

I know I could make one of those locations.

Posted by: HuntinDog
Date: December 31, 2014 10:44AM
4 of us here in Sacramento area interested...
Northwest... San Francisco - Sacramento - Gold country - Central valley.
Southwest .... Las Vegas - Phoenix

No. Cal. Gold Country
XP DEUS / 9"-11"-11X13" coils
Garrett Pro Pointer
6000 Di Pro SL
MXT Pro / 300, 10D2, 950, 6X9 Eclipse, 4X6 Shooter
DX-1 and Sun Ray Pro Golds

Keep your head down, your swing smooth and Coil to the soil

Posted by: mcdoogal
Date: January 05, 2015 11:28PM
Just signed up for the next one in Gulfport!

Another date . . . February in Charlotte, NC
Date: January 06, 2015 08:03PM
We are still trying to get West Coast dates locked down but we are close to clinching a pair of them to cover two locations on one swing out there but had the opportunity to fit another Bootcamp in next month in Charlotte, NC.

This will be a smaller group and the in-field session will be at a site that should hold some interesting finds in addition to the test areas we will have setup.

Visit XP Deus Bootcamps for more details . . . . . . we hope to see you in Charlotte . . . it's a great family destination especially if you are into NASCAR with the new museum that has opened there not to mention the gold mining sites and emerald mines within a short drive.

Let us know where else there is interest as we are working with several dealers to find locations and put these sessions on in other parts of the country (at least once the arctic weather departs :thumbdown:)

Andy & Charlene Sabisch

Posted by: mtsheron
Date: January 07, 2015 07:23AM
Woooo Hooooo............Charlotte! Signed up!

Still hoping for one out this way Andy.. Vacouver would be fabulous.. I also have a few people interestedN/T
Posted by: Mikie
Date: January 17, 2015 09:47AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Gulfpport, MS . . . . . great day with some great people!
Date: January 20, 2015 10:03PM
The Gulfport, MS Bootcamp was a super day . . . . great facility, perfect weather for the in-field portion, a super group of attendees, dealer support and some great natural finds turned up to boot.

Here's a shot of most of the group at the field session . . . . .

The exchange of information, tips and techniques was first-rate and everyone walked away with a better understanding of the Deus.

More locations are on the way so let's hope the weather warms up and we can get to locations that have been hit by the cold (although the morning of the Bootcamp it was 35F in Mississippi . . . warmed up to 65F later but 35F on the Gulf Coast :blink:)

Andy & Charlene

Posted by: mtsheron
Date: January 21, 2015 08:47AM
Andy-

The place in Charlotte where we are having the bootcamp is on one side of the county but in the neighboring county just across the line on Hwy. 49 is a old school that has a deep heritage. It is the Stonewall Jackson School that dates back to the early 1900's I believe. In fact I believe 1909 it was built. I wonder if the Gold Rush Guys who are a XP dealer have any insight into hunting this area and if allowed???? It certainly has the look of a treasure rich environment and I do not know who actually owns it. I assume the state of NC???

Here is a link to it and it would be only a 35-40 minute drive to this site from the hotel! I know it is wishful thinking but none the less someone like the GRG's may have a in on this site.

http://sestevens.com/photoblog/the-stonewall-jackson-school-part-1-the-forsaken/

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.