Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
More locations available . . . more coming in the next few weeks
Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: February 03, 2015 07:38PM
Well, we are getting more dates and locations finalized . . . . here are two more that are locked in and live:

• Amelia, VA (April 18 )
  • Portage, IN (June 13)

Seating is limited to ensure one-on-one instruction can be provided and specific questions answered by the handpicked instructors at the Bootcamp. The instructors are actual users with 100's of hours in the field so they can answer your questions with specifics and not simply repeat generic rhetoric that often does not apply to your area or style of hunting. The instructors will share their experience with you which will make you a more successful Deus owner.

Feedback from those that have attended previous Bootcamps has been extremely positive and even those that had been using the Deus for some time left with insight on how to get even more performance from the Deus. The combination of classroom training and in-field time to put the techniques into practice was the ideal mix and the results that are coming in attest to that.

More dates and locations are being developed . . . and yes, we are working on West Coast locations.

Visit The XP Deus Bootcamp website for more details and to reserve a space at an upcoming session as well as see what locations and dates are being added.

Start bringing home the finds you see being posted on the forums or the killer finds made by Deus owners that know how to unlock the full potential this amazing dector offers!

Andy Sabisch

Re: Announcing The XP Deus Bootcamp . . . more dates & locations :cheers:
Posted by: Sleepyjim
Date: February 04, 2015 12:58AM
Andy I do believe you are moving farther away from Laughlin, Nevada!

LOL

Jim

Deus Baby!
Gold Coin Club!

Posted by: dktucson
Date: February 24, 2015 12:35PM
I have just noticed the date for the new boot camp and it looks like There going to Braanfort CT.. Looks like any thing coming west is not on there scheduel. Weather must be to nice for them or some one has more pull or palms greased

Posted by: Arns
Date: February 24, 2015 05:41PM
I'm going to the one in Indiana in June. I hope to learn a something.

Posted by: Mikie
Date: February 25, 2015 08:13AM
What I find amazing is that out here on the west coast (Of Canada), it has been beautiful weather,,, well above freezing every day... Sunny, no wind and temps in the 60s and 70s.... lots of people with the Deus who would love to take part in a BC... but nothing even in the planning stages yet it seems

Micheal

Posted by: Okierick
Date: March 12, 2015 11:28AM
Just bought a Deus. Live in Texas. Interested in any training offered, from Florida to New Mexico.

OkieRick

XP Deus
White's MXT
Whites TRX

Posted by: Choctawmongo
Date: March 17, 2015 02:10PM
Love to see some Florida dates in the near future!:chase:

Posted by: ronnw69
Date: May 21, 2015 05:31PM
Omg, i can't believe i missed the sign up for Indiana!! It filled fast, i should have known better than to wait....

Ronn69
XP DEUS, 9" Coil
Coinmaster GT
TRX Pinpointer
Lesche Digger

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.