Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Two new locations added
Posted by: ronnw69
Date: July 23, 2015 08:59AM
Somewhere close to Youngstown, OH would be awesome, really would like to go!

Ronn69
XP DEUS, 9" Coil
Coinmaster GT
TRX Pinpointer
Lesche Digger

Re: XP Deus Bootcamps . . . . 2015 Dates (July 2015 Update) :thumbup:
Posted by: Silverhead
Date: August 02, 2015 01:49PM
Exactly what dirt devil said, anywhere in Texas and I'll be there also

Posted by: Silverhead
Date: August 02, 2015 01:55PM
Anywhere in Texas and I'll jump on the first bird unless it's in Houston, I can drive there.

My treasure is in Heaven but I wouldn't mind having some of it now

Posted by: Jrod1101
Date: August 13, 2015 09:06PM
Any plans in coming to the southwest (Arizona)?

Posted by: Okierick
Date: August 14, 2015 11:14AM
Any plans on ever crossing the Mississippi?

OkieRick

XP Deus
White's MXT
Whites TRX

Posted by: flyntgr
Date: August 16, 2015 10:13PM
Thanks Andy and Charlene for hosting a really informative Bootcamp in Knoxville for those of us who haven't figured out what these new machines will do or how to do it. They showed us how to access the two "secret programs" which aren't really secret, but they do help in figuring out which is deep iron and which is deep keeper metal. I would never have progressed as rapidly in using the machine were it not for the bootcamp. The 4.0 program which is supposed to come out late '15 or early '16 will be better and maybe a little easier to access. It will, of course, be free to all with Deus machines. The notching audio is super cool for ignoring iron when hunting for higher conductivity targets!

Ancestor, James Symonds, sailed from Norfolk, England to Norfolk, VA (now Virginia Beach) aboard the Constance in 1615 as an endentured servant who was 21 years of age, and whose name is entered in the first family of Virginia and in "Pilgrims and Cavaliers", owning 100 acres in what is now Virginia Beach. His children were surnamed "Simmons". G.G.G. Grandfather Willis Richard Simmons, Co. K, 38th (mounted)MS Infantry, which unit fought at Corinth, Vicksburg and other fields of battle. Also the grandson of G.G. Grandfather, Dr. George Washington Varnado, 1st Lt. Louisiana Partisan Rangers, (1840-1900). Proud of all of them, and all of their progeny. I am proudest of the Confederate Flag, which stood for the Cause for which brave, resolute men gave their lives in the quest for independence and freedom, while protecting their hearths, hearts and lives of their families, and doggedly hung on for 4 long years of invasion and war crimes committed by yankee invaders like Wm.T. Sherman and his demons.

Posted by: casabisch
Date: September 01, 2015 09:48PM
Two new dates and locations added.....
Coming in October to Indiana and Maryland.

Portage, IN on October 3rd
Aberdeen, MD on October 24th

Go to www.xpdeusbootcamp.com to sign up for the class

Thanks
Charlene

Re: West Coast locations
Posted by: spellman
Date: September 26, 2015 11:23PM
Im also in Sacramento and would love to go.

Tesoro Vaquero with all Tesoro coils...gone but not forgotten, Tesoro Outlaw + cleensweep, Teknetics G2 with 5x10dd and 13" ultimate , Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab explorer se ,Propointer x 2 , T2 sold , Best finds = 36 gram 14k gangster necklace. Favorite find= time to go out dirt fishing.

Re: West Coast locations
Posted by: dklind
Date: February 23, 2016 04:53PM
I don't know if you're keeping track of locality interest, but it would be great to see one of these Boot Camps hosted by a dealer in the Pacific NW. I live in Portland, OR. I've seen your responses to the widespread interest and I do understand that the location for a Boot Camp depends on demand, equipment availability & dealer cooperation. Deus and Minelab should support or even subsidize a yearly weekend Boot Camp for every major region and dealers should participate. It's just smart marketing to have customers who are highly educated on the equipment they're using. If you're willing to shell out 2 Grand on these high end detectors, what's an extra 300 bucks. It's ludicrous to think the general public is going to master this equipment by reading a manual or watching a You Tube video.

Posted by: LBM
Date: March 24, 2016 12:46PM
I am another Pacific NW user and would enjoy having a Boot Camp in the Seattle area. I know I am not the only user out this way. How about it?

Posted by: xlrrp
Date: March 24, 2016 02:41PM
Another Pacific NW Deus user (Vancouver, WA). I would be interested in attending anywhere near Seattle WA- Portland OR-Salem OR.

Thank you!

Posted by: SueK
Date: March 30, 2016 10:18PM
I'm in the Seattle area, too. Something in the western states would really be appreciated.

Re: XP Deus Bootcamps . . . . 2015 Dates and Changes (May 2015 Update) :thumbup:
Posted by: Willee
Date: May 21, 2016 12:20PM
dirtdevil
Hey! What about Texas :)
Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio?
Take your pick.. Im there! and Im sure many more.

Me too ... come on down!

Posted by: Sataro
Date: August 23, 2016 09:30AM
Definitely would like to see something in Dallas, Texas area...

Makro Racer 2 | Tesoro Cibola | Lesche Digger | Garrett Pro-Pointer AT

Posted by: BerntOut
Date: September 01, 2016 05:26PM
Looks like Boot Camps are not available anymore. After the NY camp was cancelled and refunded I have not heard a thing.
Is this a dead issue?

*DIG IT*

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login