Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Bear with me :P
Posted by: DigDugNY
Date: May 21, 2015 01:46AM
Sorry for all the questions lately...but I have a question about notch and iron volume. If I were to make a program where I wanted to notch numbers 1-28, but had iron volume on ...would that even make sense? Would I even hear the iron still? I want to be able to hear iron but also not have to deal with some of those pesky signals. This is still with me wanting to get 7-8" deep coins. Just curious on your thoughts if I can utilize these settings to still accomplish decent depth without too much chatter

XP Deus Ws4 11" coil
Fisher f75 with DST
Sunray pro gold headphones, Foundog digging trowel, Jimmy Sierra pouch

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2015 01:49AM by DigDugNY.

Re: Bear with me :P
Posted by: CZconnoisseur
Date: May 21, 2015 09:59AM
If you ran 00-28 in your notch window you would NOT hear any iron and the iron volume would be pointless, no matter what freq you run. If you want to hear the iron, then notch 10-28 and run Disc very low, like 1-2...this way, you will hear the iron grunts but the Disc circuit will keep non-ferrous "hits" on the right side of the horseshoe.

If you want to hit 7-8" deep coins don't take reactivity beyond 3, better keep it at 1 or 2. If there was a way to run Reacitvity at 2.5 I would never change it!

Tokens 16
Wheats 138
Indians 52
V Nickels 8
Buffalo Nickels 7
War Nickels 6
Seated Dimes 4
Barber Dimes 8
Mercury Dimes 23
Canada Vicky Dimes 1
Rosie Dimes 8
Seated Quarters 1
Barber Quarters 2
Standing Quarters 1
Washington Quarters 1
Walker Halves 1
Barber Halves 1
Silver Jewelry 7
Gold Jewelry 1

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login