Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Another Deus "Over-the-Head" Headphone Option
Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: December 26, 2016 07:11PM
When it comes to the Deus, there are two wireless options from XP . . . the WS4 Backphones and the WS5 Headphones. The nice thing about the WS4 Backphones is that you can remove the "puck" and use it as a stand-alone remote or attach it to one of the optional headphones that accept it giving you the best of both worlds.

The two after-market phones that accept the WS4 puck are the DetectorPro Gray Ghosts and Vance Phones and both have camps of those that opt for one over the other. The biggest comment is that the audio on the DetectorPro is not quite a clear as from the XP speakers and the Vance phones are tight to some users. When we are the XP Rally in the UK this September, we saw another option - the Central Soundz Wireless Whispers - that was comfortable to wear for hours and provided XP-quality response to targets. The mounting piece is also custom made from carbon fiber rather than using the XP adapter piece.

We received a shipment direct from Central Searchers so if you are looking for an over-the-head set of headphones that accepts the WS4 puck without paying overseas shipping or waiting for them to clear customs, we can have them in teh pail to you tomorrow. The price is $150 shipped USPS Priority Mail.

Take a look at the photos here of the new Deus headphone option . . . . . more details are available here . . . . INFORMATION

Andy Sabisch

Andy & Charlene Sabisch
Treasure Hunting Outfitters
http://www.TreasureHuntingOutfitters.com

Findmall Sponsor

Carrying XP, Minelab, Garrett, Fisher, Teknetics, DetectorPro, Whites, Nokta and Makro detectors as well as detecting / prospecting accessories

"Service and support before and more importantly, after the sale"

Re: Another Deus "Over-the-Head" Headphone Option
Posted by: martygene
Date: December 27, 2016 07:32PM
looking good Andy. if i didnt have a set of WS5's i would want these. thanks for giving us another option.
GL &HH

Posted by: butch in pa
Date: January 05, 2017 04:15PM
Just got mine in the mail today. The sounds seems really good. It also blocks out more outside noise than I thought.
Tested with coins in the basement and the sound range seems very consistent the the ws4's.
Thanks for the quick shipping Andy :)

Posted by: SigsDigs
Date: January 15, 2017 09:04AM
I'm not sure if Vance is still selling? My PayPal was charged, but I got no confirmation from him of my purchase, and I can't get in touch with him.

Posted by: Brianc
Date: January 15, 2017 10:28AM
When will you have these in stock?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login