Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
2017 Bootcamps . . . Basis for the delayed schedule and start of the locations
Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: January 07, 2017 07:09PM
Well, we have a had a number of people contacting us about upcoming Bootcamp training sessions and we are starting to get the 2017 dates defined. With the new software and accessories coming, we wanted to give XP time to get the bugs worked out and be ready to provide the next generation of Deus-power to detectorists.

As may of you that have attended one in the past know, the XP Deus Bootcamps have proven to be great venues for Deus owners (and would-be owners) to really learn the inner workings of the Deus and how to get the most out of the Deus under a wide range of conditions. The combination of hands-on classroom-style instruction combined with the in-field session to help reinforce or clarify some of the techniques that seem to be murky in many cases results in a day that really helps users in the field find more with less frustration.

The sessions already conducted have had extremely positive feedback from those that attended and even the most seasoned attendee picked up some tricks and techniques that have boosted their success in the field for a wide range of applications. We have had relic hunters, coin hunters, beach hunters and even a few prospectors report finds that showed what the Deus is capable of doing. The recent Bootcamp in Amelia, VA was a great example of how a group of diverse hunters all left with the skills to unlock the true potential of the Deus.

A point that we have been asked about especially from people not near a class is about videotaping the class and the real problem with even attempting to produce a quality video of a Bootcamp is that each one is in fact unique in terms of content. Attendees are asked to provide input weeks before as to what they hunt for, where they hunt, issues they have if they already own one along with a number of other questions. The responses are used to tailor the classroom portion to exactly what people are hoping to get from the class. For example, the focus and challenges that faced those attending a Bootcamp in Indiana were different than those that attended the CHarlotte, NC session and will be different than those attending future sessions.

The test areas we use in session have also been modified so that it is easier to test what we covered earlier in the day.

Class size has been limited so that we can address specific questions and provide one-on-one assistance in the field. We made that mistake once where we added "just one more person" and the size kept people from getting the answers and one-on-one instruction they wanted. We also help develop and load custom programs based on individual needs so attendees can use what we covered as soon as they return home.

In addition to the Bootcamp, there will be finds on display and an area where you can pickup accessories or detecting gear at Bootcamp pricing.

Another change is that dealers will be encouraged to attend so that they can share the knowledge gained with their customers. There will be an evening session for dealers to help show how to demonstrate and dial-in customer's detectors for the type of detecting they will be using it for. If you are a dealer and are interested in really understanding the Deus, get in touch with us to discuss how you can get involved in one of the upcoming sessions. This will be a form of factory-training that other manufacturers offer and XP Metal Detector Americas will indicate that you have been trained on the XP website. The Dealer Newsletter from XP contains details on the Bootcamp training.

So with that, we have the first two dates locked in for the 2017 XP Deus Bootcamp schedule . . . . the dates and locations are:

Gettysburg, PA (March 11, 2017) . . . . this is a location that offers history wherever you step and the in-field session is sure to turn up some super finds
[Unfortunately the Gettysburg Bootcamp sold out in record time . . . . we will be looking at other locations / dates in the PA / NJ / NY / CT area]

Portage, IN (June 3, 2017)

They will be held on a Saturday and the sessions run from 8AM to 5PM (or as late as people have questions and want to stick around)

There will be some surprises for those that are able to attend one of these Bootcamps and it will be a day that boosts what you find when you get home regardless of the type of hunting you do.

For more details, visit XP Deus Bootcamp.

Hope to see you at one of the 2017 Bootcamps and if you are interested in having one in your area, get in touch with us through the website link above and let us know where you live and what your travel range might be.

Andy & Charlene Sabisch

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2017 05:34PM by Andy Sabisch.

Re: 2017 Bootcamps . . . Basis for the delayed schedule and start of the locations
Posted by: shoover
Date: January 09, 2017 06:25PM
Got my ticket already can't wait. See you in Gettysburg Andy!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2017 06:27PM by shoover.

Re: 2017 Bootcamps . . . Basis for the delayed schedule and start of the locations
Posted by: Sleepyjim
Date: January 09, 2017 11:11PM
Ok we all know the west has no dealer support yet so no bootcamps for us :cry:

So let me ask, what is required to put one on? Reason I am asking is I am going to talk to a couple dealers and see if I can get support....What could it hurt?

So maybe Andy or someone can msg me or post here what is needed.

Jim
Can you see I really really want a bootcamp......

Deus Baby!
Gold Coin Club!

Posted by: casabisch
Date: January 10, 2017 03:42PM
We have been struggling to do one on the west coast due to logistics.

We still are looking at ways to pull something off and to find a central location as the West Coast covers a large area and pleasing everyone is never possible.

Charlene Sabisch

Charlene Sabisch
Treasure Hunting Outfitters
www.TreasureHuntingOutfitters.com
“Experience the Thrill of Uncovering Lost Treasure"

Posted by: Sleepyjim
Date: January 11, 2017 10:39PM
casabisch
We have been struggling to do one on the west coast due to logistics.

We still are looking at ways to pull something off and to find a central location as the West Coast covers a large area and pleasing everyone is never possible.

Charlene Sabisch

That is why I asked about a PM on what you would need, I will do some running and asking and if nothing comes of it, ok no loss, but I might be able to steer you to someone to work out a deal.......Just trying to help (LOL and get a class here...)

Thanks,

Jim

Deus Baby!
Gold Coin Club!

Posted by: woody
Date: March 15, 2017 03:35PM
Anything being planned for the South East, like in Ga., S.C., Fla. ?

Posted by: acemagurgle
Date: March 16, 2017 03:41PM
Thank you to Andy and Charlene for the XP Deus class in Gettysburg, it was very informative and the information has helped me tremendously, keep up the good work! The programs that Andy helped me program on the control provided finds immediately at the beach in California, I found a silver chain and coins within a short 2 hr hunt, yea!

Posted by: aldonova71
Date: May 15, 2017 04:00PM
I am looking for a boot camp for the north Midwest. I live in Minnesota and would love to go to a boot camp somewhere in my area.

Posted by: HuntinDog
Date: May 15, 2017 07:35PM
Wouldn't we all love to have a bootcamp in our area.....
Can you say Western States....

No. Cal. Gold Country
XP DEUS / 9"-11"-11X13" coils
Garrett Pro Pointer
6000 Di Pro SL
MXT Pro / 300, 10D2, 950, 6X9 Eclipse, 4X6 Shooter
DX-1 and Sun Ray Pro Golds

Keep your head down, your swing smooth and Coil to the soil

Posted by: Toolman0114
Date: May 28, 2017 04:48AM
Are there going to be any XP Deus boot camps in the Detroit area?

More 2017 Bootcamp Dates & Locations
Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: June 01, 2017 04:37AM
We have been able to lock in a few more dates for 2017 . . . . . all three will be in July.

1) The first will be in Winchester, VA on July 1st.

2) The second will be in Wlikes-Barre, PA on July 8th

3) The third will be in Woodhaven, MI on July 29th.

We will have Todd Yerks. a.k.a. CT Todd, at the Wilkes-Barre, PA Bootcamp and look forward to working with him as he is always a great instructor that knows his equipment based on real in-field experience . . . attendees will get the benefit of two seasoned instructors that will have your detectors dialed in for your type of hunting.

You can see the details on the Bootcamps and see where they will be conducted. Go to XP Deus Bootcamp for more information.

As far as west coast locations, we are trying to nail down locations and dealers able to support the Bootcamp due to the logistics of getting all the gear out there and back home again . . . . we are close so we have not forgotten about the west coast.

Hopefully you are able to make one of the Bootcamps in July . . .

Andy & Charlene Sabisch

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login