Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Early Winter Finds
Posted by: COINHAWKER
Date: January 10, 2017 12:34PM
I went back to a small park over and over. using 8kz and going slow and thorough I was able to pull out more goodies including silver coins and jewelry, old pocket knife 91/2 inches down, 3 Kennedy half dollars and other clad coins.
There was another park that was goes back to the 1800's that gave me problems in the past with other detectors. I could not find any older coins in that park. There are power lines all around this park and many targets. I was frustrated. That is till I began using my Deus in it. What I found was the power lines interfered with target signals to much in 8 kHz. When switched to 12 kHz I could hear more targets and more distinctly.

This old park yielded a 1864 and 1892 Indian head, a 1941 silver dime, several wheat pennies and modern coins. I had only detected this park briefly before the winter freeze. Hoping to find more when the ground is unfrozen again. Enjoy the pics.

Re: Early Winter Finds
Posted by: martygene
Date: January 10, 2017 04:35PM
yikes! where did you say that was?

Posted by: E-TRAC-OHIO
Date: January 12, 2017 03:50AM
Congrats on the great finds !

XP Deus * 9" Coil * Vance / Killer B Hybrid Headphones
Minelab E-Trac * 5" - 4.5" x 7" - Stealth X-8 Coils * Killer B + Gray Ghost Headphones

1724 - K.G. Half Penny *** 1736 - K.G. Half Penny *** 1783 - Half Real
1817 - Large Cent *** 1829 - Capped Bust Dime *** 1837 - Capped Bust Half Dime *** 1857 - Flying Eagle Cent *** 1865 - Two Cent *** 1877 - Seated Quarter

Posted by: COINHAWKER
Date: January 12, 2017 12:38PM
Thanks for the compliments. I love seeing other people's finds as well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login