Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
V4.0 Download for US Users
Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: March 14, 2017 04:54PM
ATTENTION US DEUS OWNERS

Due to the demand that is being placed on the XP servers in France, XP Americas has made the V4.0 update available stateside so that will make it easier to get it installed without issue. They asked to have the link posted here.

Here is the link to use:

====================================

V4.0 UPDATE
http://www.xpmetaldetectorsamericas.com/deus-update

DEUS Update Download the Latest Version

=====================================

You will see V2.0, V3.2 and V4.0 listed on the installation menu

Good luck in the field with the new software!

Andy Sabisch

Re: V4.0 Download for US Users
Posted by: all iron
Date: March 14, 2017 07:40PM
Link worked perfectly.
Remote is much more responsive.

Alpha
Delta
Gamma
Omega
T2SE
AT Pro
XP Deus

Posted by: vikingvic
Date: March 15, 2017 04:29AM
Is this now available in Canada also or do I have to wait a bit more?

Posted by: Thesquirrel
Date: March 15, 2017 09:45AM
I downloaded it last night when I got off of work, went smooth no problems. I'm feeling kinda sick today I think, so I won't go to work but I do feel awesome enough to go hunting and try out the new update! No one tell the boss if he calls, I'm sick in bed if he asks. :detecting:

:thumbup:N/T
Posted by: Frank in NH
Date: March 15, 2017 11:18AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: March 15, 2017 04:57PM
Available worldwide . . . . . .

Posted by: JBM1
Date: March 17, 2017 03:14AM
Lots of info on the UK sites.

Its a huge change in the way we view the detecting screen and what the unit is telling us.

Loading the V4 is free thanks to XP

It will open up new windows of opportunity to all users.

Happy Hunting,

Jerry.:thumbup:

Posted by: ldhrelics
Date: March 17, 2017 07:40PM
Andy, is there some reason when I download and start to install this update that it says: C:\Program Files (x86)\DEUS UPDATE BETA?

I installed V4.0 when it first went online and it seemed to work fine; I love the new features. I even found 10 Civil War bullet in a small area I have hunted to death.

I reinstalled V4 earlier this evening because I had read that the -6.4 Discrimination had been corrected. When I ran the update from the link on this page, the first thing that happened is that my 11" coil was not found. The 9" and 13" worked fine. The 11" coil was completely dead; no light flashing. I had used the coil most of the day a couple of days ago and it showed a good charge. Also, the W4 showed nearly fully charged; it too was completely dead. Any idea why both of these would have gone completely dead sitting in my office? I don't think I left the W4 on; maybe I did.

Back to the problem. When the update completed I found a problem. When I go to MENU - DISC - EXPERT - EXPERT I can't make any changes and I can't go back to the menu without turning the control unit off. I charged all the coils and headphones completely and ran the update again. All the coils and the W4 were updated, but the same problem occurs. One other note, the clock is flashing in the upper right hand corner of the DISC EXPERT screens very faintly.

I ran update again and selected V3.2. This time, the 9" coil was not found. I continued the update and the MENU - DISC - EXPERT - EXPERT problem went away. It works as it should.

The charge on the 9" coil was almost fully charged. I charged everything again until they were all fully charged.

I ran update again and selected V4.0. All the coils and W4 were updated successfully. The MENU - DISC - EXPERT - EXPERT problem is back. I can not update the Expert Disc settings and I have to turn the control off to get out of the Expert Disc screens.

I would call this a definite bug in the V4.0 software or update procedure. Unless the update has damaged something in my XP.

Can you shed any light on what is going on?

Are you still selling detectors and accessories? I'm thinking about selling another one of my detectors and buying another XP Deus; my favorite detector thus far. I may consider one of the new pinpointers if I can get V4.0 working correctly.

Posted by: casabisch
Date: March 17, 2017 08:37PM
We are looking into what is going on. Yes we are still selling detectors and accessories.

Will let you know when we find out what the issue is.

Charge the coil and WS4 and try doing the download again.

One question I have is did you remove the old download before installing this one?

Thanks
Charlene Sabisch

Charlene Sabisch
Treasure Hunting Outfitters
www.TreasureHuntingOutfitters.com
“Experience the Thrill of Uncovering Lost Treasure"

Posted by: XP-Man
Date: March 17, 2017 08:42PM
No issues here with 4.0 https://youtu.be/Q7lISEowY2w

Date: March 17, 2017 08:44PM
Andy what's sone machines not getting a yes no selection on the go detect feature?

Posted by: ldhrelics
Date: March 17, 2017 09:07PM
Charlene, I thought you were on to something. I uninstalled the Deus Update and reinstalled it and ran the update with my fingers crossed. The update proceeded with out a hitch, but the problem was still there I still can't edit the Desc Expert menu. I'm uploading a video now, but when it gets finished I'll uninstall again and clear my browser cache and reboot the computer. Other than that, I don't know what else to try. One note. I found the 4.019 Beta version (I know it shouldn't be out) but it works great.

Where are you located now since you moved from Johnson City?

Date: March 17, 2017 09:12PM
I had 4.0 installed when it came out and no issues. I re-download it and I got the freezing issue as listed above. I downloaded 4.019 and no issue

Posted by: squirrel1
Date: March 17, 2017 10:15PM
I have screen freeze issue as well,,on2 remotes,,all components charged fully.

Posted by: jrjarnagin
Date: March 17, 2017 11:40PM
Same issues here. Look forward to seeing the solution.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login