Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Why so many Deus's for sale?
Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: August 18, 2017 07:24AM
unearth
Here in the parks of So. Cal. I seem to always get chatter. Sometimes so much so I have to leave the park because I can't tell when I get over a good target. But, in some parks, the Deus will run fairly quiet. I was with two of my friends hunting a park in Culver City, Calif. They were using Garrett 250's and had no chatter at all, but the Deus, I put it on speaker, was chattery and they both said it would drive them nuts with all the chatter it was putting out. I keep trying to find a quiet program, but it still eludes me.:shrug:
I still had a good hunt, even with the chatter. 54 quarters, 63 dimes and a silver ring. So, I don't think my program is too bad, I just need to find the right tweak or tweaks to settle it down. Now, I was using the nine inch HF coil with the 28 frequency, so that may have had something to do with the chatter. I tried the 14 frequency, but the chatter was worse. But, even with this seemingly non-fixable noise problem, I still won't be selling my Deus.

The library in the town where I live (I'm on the library board) has a security system installed. Even my Minelab is super chattery around the library building which was built by Albert Stephens as a memorial to his father Henry Stephens who was a lumber baron.

Re: My Deus is not chattery at all
Posted by: LTimedigger
Date: August 18, 2017 12:15PM
The chatter is not that bad at all unless emi is a problem. I was just comparing to the super quite machines like ML which doesnt hear quite as much.

Re: My Deus is not chattery at all
Posted by: calabash digger
Date: August 18, 2017 02:22PM
oh yeah sparky compared to those.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login