Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
xp deus beginer video how to set up tones tone breaks
Posted by: calabash digger
Date: August 17, 2017 08:30PM
Heres a video I made to help a guy out on how to set up tones and tone breaks. video: https://youtu.be/A5SVGO7jqBU

Re: xp deus beginer video how to set up tones tone breaks
Posted by: Sataro
Date: August 22, 2017 01:20AM
Nice job on the video!

Nokta Impact | Tesoro Cibola | Lesche Digger | Garrett Pro-Pointer | Deteknix Xpointer

Posted by: calabash digger
Date: August 22, 2017 06:06AM
thanks trying to help people coming over to the deus from other brands.

Posted by: pplinker
Date: August 22, 2017 07:00AM
Wow, thanks! I have to watch it again with the controller in hand.

Greetings and good luck from West Virginia

XP Dius, Minelab 704 with 3khz 9 inch coil, 18 KHZ 5 inch coil, 5 inch coiltek coil, 18 kHz 5 x 9 coil. Original Garrot pinpointer, Garrot pinpointer pro and M16 pinpointer

1831 large cent, 1838 seated silver dime, 1901 barber dime, 1864 two-cent piece,1886,1900 and 1904 Indian head pennies, 3 silver Washington quarters, 3 Roosevelt dimes. 30 or 40 wheats, 10K black hills gold ring, 1974 10K gold class ring, 1870 Artillery button, 1940 and 1944 Mercury dime, ?? three cent piece

I am a 61 year old wife and mother with two daughters and three granddaughters. I'm thankful for all God's blessings.

Posted by: rebel pride
Date: August 22, 2017 10:08AM
Another very imformative video. Thanks Calabash digger.

Posted by: pplinker
Date: August 22, 2017 06:08PM
I set it for 5 tones and couldn't tell them apart well enough. So I changed to three tones with a big gap between each one so it is easier to tell them apart. Have a hearing loss so I need the differences to be pronounced. Thanks though, Calabash, this got me thinking and using the controllers to change these setting. Very generous with your time and talent to make these videos.

Greetings and good luck from West Virginia

XP Dius, Minelab 704 with 3khz 9 inch coil, 18 KHZ 5 inch coil, 5 inch coiltek coil, 18 kHz 5 x 9 coil. Original Garrot pinpointer, Garrot pinpointer pro and M16 pinpointer

1831 large cent, 1838 seated silver dime, 1901 barber dime, 1864 two-cent piece,1886,1900 and 1904 Indian head pennies, 3 silver Washington quarters, 3 Roosevelt dimes. 30 or 40 wheats, 10K black hills gold ring, 1974 10K gold class ring, 1870 Artillery button, 1940 and 1944 Mercury dime, ?? three cent piece

I am a 61 year old wife and mother with two daughters and three granddaughters. I'm thankful for all God's blessings.

Posted by: david.di
Date: August 22, 2017 06:24PM
Thank you calabash digger for this video.
I found it very useful. :thumbup:

Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: August 22, 2017 09:58PM
pplinker
I set it for 5 tones and couldn't tell them apart well enough. So I changed to three tones with a big gap between each one so it is easier to tell them apart. Have a hearing loss so I need the differences to be pronounced. Thanks though, Calabash, this got me thinking and using the controllers to change these setting. Very generous with your time and talent to make these videos.

calabash is the minister of Deus. LOL. Preach it brother. :-)

Posted by: nagant
Date: August 23, 2017 08:05AM
I got to handle deus briefly about a month ago, nice machine but not sold on it yet. Anyway thanks for the video and i like anyone who uses mash!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login