Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Civil War Bullets
Posted by: rebel pride
Date: August 27, 2017 02:51PM
Going back to an old spot where there was a huge civil war bullet spill. Using my deus with 9" round HF coil. Which frequencie would be best as they have been very deep and on the detection edge of past detectors I have used? Would appreciate any info. Ground is not mineralized.

Re: Civil War Bullets
Posted by: Architex
Date: August 27, 2017 04:00PM
Doesn't take much time to check all three freq's on a target. Use the one that works best in your soil.

One Man's Trash...........is what I usually find.

XP Deus / CTX 3030

Where are the diamond rings?.............They said there'd be diamond rings !.

Posted by: stumpr
Date: September 02, 2017 06:25AM
You don't state the amount of iron that is in the area of the bullet spill. This should determine your best settings if mineralization is mild. If there is a lot of iron, you may need a higher reactivity setting which will greatly affect depth. If there isn't much iron, you might be able to use a reactivity setting of 1 or 0 with a frequency of 7 kHz at TX3 for maximum depth. Make sure you keep your Silencer setting at -1 if you are running low reactivity.

Date: September 02, 2017 02:00PM
Thanks for info. Very little iron. Will try these settings. We have hit site hard with the minelabs but interested to see if I can pull out some deep ones left.

Posted by: stumpr
Date: September 03, 2017 05:57AM
Would be curious if these settings go deep in your soil.

Date: September 03, 2017 06:32PM
Will let you know.

Posted by: austin_luker
Date: September 03, 2017 10:07PM
All HF coils are locked at TX2 so you won't be adjusting the TX on HF coils.

Date: September 04, 2017 10:41AM
He must of thought I was using LF coil. Lowest freq. I can use is 13 with Tx power of 2. I do have 11" coil I can try these settings on.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login