Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Question re naming of coil
Posted by: Mikie
Date: August 28, 2017 08:59PM
I just got my new nine inch round HF coil.. I entered the serial number and it all works nicely... BUT.. when I try to give the
coil a name in the remote , all I get is 'Edit serial number'

Then I saw that I should have entered the name first...then the serial number.. Any suggestions on how to enter a name and then the serial number?

I went to an unused slot and I still get ' Edit serial number' ,,I must be doing something wrong.. Knowing me
it is something simple.. but I am too dense to figure it out

Calm seas

Micheal

"There's no present like the time"

"A dog is better than me, for she has love and does not judge"

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most; That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in"

Re: Question re naming of coil
Posted by: Listener
Date: August 28, 2017 09:11PM
Coils are entered in numerical sequence, 01,02,03,etc. Then the s/n is entered for for each numeral and saved. Check the manual u will get it.

I followed the manual..The coil works fine... I just wanted to name the coil.. and that I cannot seem to do.
Date: August 28, 2017 09:28PM
I keep getting the 'Edit Serial Number' But not the 'Edit Name'

Micheal

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most; That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in"

Re: Question re naming of coil
Posted by: Strobing_NYC
Date: August 28, 2017 09:57PM
you can't name your coil. Its name is its serial number.

Maybe V4 will not let you name it.. I had not thought of that
Date: August 28, 2017 10:50PM
In 3.2 you could name the coil eg '9 inch HF ' or some such

But now I cannot do that

Micheal

Re: Maybe V4 will not let you name it.. I had not thought of that
Posted by: John (Australia)
Date: August 29, 2017 06:55AM
You are correct, Ver 4 has done away with naming the coil, see this summary of changes http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/telechargement/Instruction%20manual/DEUS%20V4%20CORRECTIONS%20AND%20MODIFICATIONS%20UK.pdf

Thank you for that link.. that explains everythingN/T
Date: August 29, 2017 09:03AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login