Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Anyone here ever notched out everything but silver?
Posted by: Architex
Date: September 07, 2017 01:18PM
I have done that in a specially bad area of a park. 10' x 10' area. Went over it 4 times, 2 each way and removed all trash. Takes the patience of a saint but if you're in the right mood.....
Eventually I found some clad, but it could have been.....?

One Man's Trash...........is what I usually find.

XP Deus / CTX 3030

Where are the diamond rings?.............They said there'd be diamond rings !.

Posted by: TN Mike
Date: September 07, 2017 03:49PM
Architex
Ace 150 does that. :rofl:

Of all the machines I've used, including the Deus, I've never seen any machine that could unmask all targets either audibly or visually. This being the case its really going to be a matter of your position to the target. And far as the ace is concerned, it will do the job slower and out to about 6".

Thanks, goldpick for the info!N/T
Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: September 07, 2017 04:50PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

calabash digger . . .
Date: September 07, 2017 04:53PM
calabash digger
Don't quit posting all questions are valid but notice the numbers on the old coins I posted..

I don't see you posting too many old coins. Great relics, yes. So I'm not sure what you mean by the numbers of old coins you've posted.

Posted by: calabash digger
Date: September 07, 2017 05:47PM
You haven't been on the deus forum long have you I've posted many old coins I've found but that's before you came over here as for finding them now my relic s a son is just getting started so stay tuned and I will be posting some just tagged a 1899 Indian the other day but gave it to the home owner the numbers were to show that old coinage is all over the place didn't know I was gonna get a response of you don't know how to find old coins because I haven't posted any lately . The relic season is just beginning and no I don't hunt modern silvers maybe I should post the case full of old coins I found last year and maybe that would qualify me to comment on old coin hunting

Date: September 07, 2017 06:50PM
Yea, I'm pretty new here on the Deus forum. It's not that I doubted you. It was just out of curiosity concerning the old coins.

calabash digger
You haven't been on the deus forum long have you I've posted many old coins I've found but that's before you came over here as for finding them now my relic s a son is just getting started so stay tuned and I will be posting some just tagged a 1899 Indian the other day but gave it to the home owner the numbers were to show that old coinage is all over the place didn't know I was gonna get a response of you don't know how to find old coins because I haven't posted any lately . The relic season is just beginning and no I don't hunt modern silvers maybe I should post the case full of old coins I found last year and maybe that would qualify me to comment on old coin hunting

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login