Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Had a blast today with the Deus!
Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: September 09, 2017 05:24PM
What a glorious day it was to detect! I was tired and hungry and heading back to the car when I got an iffy signal. Almost didn't dig it due to being so tired and hungry. Imagine my surprise another silver.
The huge piece of iron was several inches under one of the pennies. I could still hear the penny. So a rare two silver day and 2 wheats.

Re: Had a blast today with the Deus!
Posted by: Explorer.se
Date: September 09, 2017 07:02PM
Awesome Tony, way to go which machine are you liking more between the Etrac or the Deus?

Posted by: pplinker
Date: September 09, 2017 07:26PM
Interesting finds! Congrats on two silvers!

Greetings and good luck from West Virginia

XP Dius, Minelab 704 with 3khz 9 inch coil, 18 KHZ 5 inch coil, 5 inch coiltek coil, 18 kHz 5 x 9 coil. Original Garrot pinpointer, Garrot pinpointer pro and M16 pinpointer

1831 large cent, 1838 seated silver dime, 1901 barber dime, 1864 two-cent piece,1886,1900 and 1904 Indian head pennies, 3 silver Washington quarters, 3 Roosevelt dimes. 30 or 40 wheats, 10K black hills gold ring, 1974 10K gold class ring, 1870 Artillery button, 1940 and 1944 Mercury dime, ?? three cent piece

I am a 61 year old wife and mother with two daughters and three granddaughters. I'm thankful for all God's blessings.

Posted by: unearth
Date: September 09, 2017 07:53PM
Nice digs Tony!

Date: September 09, 2017 08:32PM
Explorer.se
Awesome Tony, way to go which machine are you liking more between the Etrac or the Deus?

They both have their place. I used both today. However, the silvers and wheats were found by the Deus.
I used the E-trac first till I got tired. After a couple hours I then went to the car and grabbed the Deus and the smile came back with the lightness.

There is a rasp/file I didn't show in the picture that I found with the Deus. It was almost as deep as my elbow. I was hoping it was an historic artifact so I dug and dug. Some day I hope to find an Indian trade axe.

Posted by: squirrel1
Date: September 09, 2017 08:41PM
Nice ones.
Thanks for sharing

Thanks squirrel1N/T
Date: September 10, 2017 05:57AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Thanks unearth!N/T
Date: September 10, 2017 05:58AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Date: September 10, 2017 06:01AM
Kind of makes me wonder why someone was shooting a shotgun and guns in this park. Maybe they did it for 4th of July celebrations or New Year's?

Posted by: Explorer.se
Date: September 10, 2017 08:59AM
Tony N (Michigan)
Explorer.se

They both have their place. I used both today. However, the silvers and wheats were found by the Deus.
I used the E-trac first till I got tired. After a couple hours I then went to the car and grabbed the Deus and the smile came back with the lightness.

There is a rasp/file I didn't show in the picture that I found with the Deus. It was almost as deep as my elbow. I was hoping it was an historic artifact so I dug and dug. Some day I hope to find an Indian trade axe.

Yeah the Etrac is a heavy machine great digs Tony!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login