Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Square Bent Nails mimicing Coin Next to Iron Nail
Posted by: crazyman
Date: September 16, 2017 01:31PM
Charles, do you sell your amps or is it just a hobby? My son is a lead guitarist and plays for different bands and does studio/session work in the Seattle area. He owns a couple of custom boutique amps. Not that he needs more amps or guitars because I somehow ending up paying for them. The latest for his recent birthday was a Duesenberg Caribou.

XP Deus
Minelab Sovereign GT

Posted by: Charles (Upstate NY)
Date: September 16, 2017 06:35PM
Just a hobby, I usually give them away to aspiring artists. I purchased a 20 watt amp at GC once out of curiosity, Egnater I think. It didn't do much for me so I put it up for sale. A guy came over to buy it, we agreed on price. Then he asked about the custom 100 watt sitting on my half stack, I let him plug in, he played for like 5 seconds and said, "whoa how much for that one" lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2017 06:38PM by Charles (Upstate NY).

Posted by: BigTony
Date: September 16, 2017 07:14PM
Charles, I guess I am stubborn because I stil use the Koss UR30's even after many have said to get SunRay Pro Gold's.

Nickels take a little practice with the II but they too have different content and relief as you said merc's do. I love shooting for nickels, probably my second favorite clad coin.

BigTony

Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: September 17, 2017 07:26AM
Charles (Upstate NY)
Just a hobby, I usually give them away to aspiring artists. I purchased a 20 watt amp at GC once out of curiosity, Egnater I think. It didn't do much for me so I put it up for sale. A guy came over to buy it, we agreed on price. Then he asked about the custom 100 watt sitting on my half stack, I let him plug in, he played for like 5 seconds and said, "whoa how much for that one" lol.

Did you sell it to him? :beers:

Posted by: Charles (Upstate NY)
Date: September 17, 2017 09:28AM
Tony N (Michigan)
Charles (Upstate NY)

Did you sell it to him? :beers:

No he left with his lesser 20 watt store bought amp :biggrin:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login